Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

whiskey dick...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Mar 24, 2003.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

solast night was a whiskey drinking night... i don't know how it started, but by the end of the night i had 2 empty bottles of whiskey in my bag, and i was staring at a half finished forty... anyways, we had spent a good deal of time last night playing with one of these things:
    http://store2.yimg.com/I/opg_1732_1370055'>
    anyways, the last thing i remember is watching 8mile, but i woke up in a totally different room, sharing a blanket with someone, and only wearing half my clothes... so there's obviously some parts of last night that are missing...
    so i get up this morning, and as i'm walking around looking for my shoes and what not, i notice the pin dealie on the kitchen table... and there's a cock and balls pressed into it... then i realized they looked a litle familiar...

so at some point last night my pants were off...

i havebn't talked to any of the other people who were there yet, so i don't know if anyone's noticed yet... i'm hoping they haven't already hurled the thing across thew room so i can get them to take a picture...

2. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

i would never let my my cock get so close to that thing. looks like a sick accident waiting to happen.

3. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

good job

heres your prize
    [​IMG]

4. blood as ink

blood as ink Member

hahaha vinyl your my hero.party till ya puke.if it's been ruined or haven't noticed it...i'm gonna get **** to make a face print in it aftewards...haha. sweet revenge.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/images/blkwoman_glasses.jpg'>
    "Well, okay."

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

tease dont queer the thread up.

vinyl, i hear you on the whiskey nights
    wake up in someplace you dont remember, one of your shoes is covered in blood,
    and youre pretty sure you made an ass of yourself, but you cant quite remember
    good times

7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

ha

8. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

blue is the color of wealth magick

9. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

:lol:

you'll never live that down..

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

hahahahahaha man. thats craaaaazy.

its gets crazy like that around my parts too. too crazy actually. i've seen way too much. but once our friends leave, then it gets even more crazy.

11. bigguy

bigguy Senior Member

Whiskey= a night were you dont remember any thing but your freinds have storiess to laghf at for the rest of their lives.

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

half gallon of whiskey = running head into brick wall, naked snow angels, conversations with inanimate objects, humping girls, scooting around on ass, being hog tied, and getting punched in the mouth so i've been told.

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

how 'bout smashing a can opener over your own head hence giving yourself a bad concussion/bleeding head?

14. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

http://www.michaelsonmain.net/Photos/whiskey.jpg'>

oh god, i can almost taste it

15. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

:lol: :lol: :lol: ......i hate not being able to remember how much fun people had off me the night before.....