Whipped... or something

Guest tears*uno

Guest tears*uno

yeah... i need some advice

boring story, but if you have nothing btter to do, read it and help a brother out

Ive been dating this girl for about 6 months and we were doing great until about two months ago. It started wehn one of her old boyfriend lovers came down to visit from North Carolina.... who she was jsut friends with and she didnt like at all. Her mother banned her from seeign this dude, because hes pretty much trash.. 5 years older then her, has a mullet, wears wifebeaters wherever he goes, wants to be black..yeah. I let her chill with him one night out, because i was assured nothing would happen, it was safe, dude was ugly, i was confident the situation was under control. Well they went out and hung for liek an hour and i was there when we were supoposed to do somethign afterwards. To make a long story short, she ditched me to chill with him, but they didnt do anything bad and they just talked because she hadnt seen him in a while. I was pretty pisse do ff abotu that...then she got home and her mom found out she saw him, got in big big trouble, and i wasnt allowed to see her for some time. That pissed me off pretty bad btu she apologized to me and started crying and shit so i just stayed with her through it, because i knew she loved me. Abotu am onth ago, i went painting, then went to her house after wards at about 2 i nthe morning. Her mom thought i was a robber, called the cops.. they caught us andfound paint and shit all over our hands, and fresh hollows on the freeway adjacent to her house. i was fucked, and almost got banned from seeing her. The thign is, this girls mom is a total psycho paranoid bitch who got pregnant at fifteen and wont let her daugher do shit since she saw her ex. Now, her mom just makes up random excuses and picks random fights with me, just so i cant see her daughter. She listens to our phone conversations, sets us up for getting into trouble. Example, picks us up at a movie on the other side of where she was supposed to get picked up on, and tellign us we were late and ditching her to go get freaky. She also jsut makes her daughter hang the phone up on me for no reason, and yells at her for no reason. This lady has serious problems, and im in lvoe with her daughter and its really hard. I cant picture myself without m ygirlfriend, and if i didnt have her i would be going insane and would be quite lonely. Shes all i got. But her mom is make it impossible for us to be with eachother and talk to eachother.. and its driving me crazy.. Her mom is stubborn too. I've tried talking to her, my mothers tried talkign to her, every one has.. she jsut wont listen. Shes made her daughter ditch all her friends, and im pretty much her only friend, because jsut no one is good enough for her. i dont knwo what else to say abotu this but if anyoen has advice or help Please give it.. this sucks..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Throw Mama From The Train

- well you're not getting rid of the old bag,

so you're just going to have to humour her.

Hopefully you girl's got her shit together and wont

be living at home for that many more years.

You do plan on the long term right?

whatever you do,

dont try to make your girl pick between you and her mom.

She has to pick her mom, you'd only be cutting yourself out.

Try to consider where the mom is coming from. Maybe she's not so psycho, just over-protective. Most people can only look at situations and base assumptions on experiences that they have had. In this case, moms fucked up early on (lied to her mom probably, humped around alot, and caught a seed on the wrong day when she was 15). As a result she probably struggled through her "prime years" trying to support herself and her daughter. This is a bad deal for anybody to have to go through. She obviously loves your girlfriend, and doesnt want to see the same things happen to her.

Listen, she knows you're bangin her daughter, and you guys think you are in love and all that shit, so the last thing you want to do is sneak around. This will just make her not trust either one of you, and it's easier to blame shit on you than it is to admit that her own kid might be making bad decisions. Go out of your way to show her you are on the up and up, and that you really care about the girl. This might mean that coming over at 2am is a no-no. Respect the mother, and she will respect you if she can tell its genuine.

side note - never trust the ex-boyfriend thing, especially if the breakup wasnt your girls decision. I'd question why she wanted to hang out with him alone and then why they blew you off. Trust your gut, and never listen to girls words, watch their actions. I'm definately not saying you should stalk her or give her the 3rd degree about her where abouts, because if you ever feel like doing shit like that then that means its time to move one and find somebody trustworthy.

just my 2 cents, but I don't claim to know what I'm talking about.

good work on the side note ^^

There's really only 3 ways that I think of an ex-girl

- never ever want to see them again

- would hook it back up in a split second

- impartial, indifferent and apathetic (so I really dont care)

notice that the only option that involves any contact with them is the 2nd one.

hmmm...?

Originally posted by Kilo7-

good work on the side note ^^

There's really only 3 ways that I think of an ex-girl

- never ever want to see them again

- would hook it back up in a split second

- impartial, indifferent and apathetic (so I really dont care)

notice that the only option that involves any contact with them is the 2nd one.

hmmm...?

The friend factor has never been there for you? For me, it has/is for one ex-girl. Of course, we weren't together for more than 3 months ...

Originally posted by Kilo7-

yeah.. they can be friends, but then it usually falls into the 'one of us wants to get back together' category.

I mean you cant retain the friendship,

but it's hard when there's an alternate agenda.

I agree. I suppose one of the main reasons that we're actually friends now is that we each have a different boy/girlfriend that we are much more serious about. It pretty much prevents the whole getting back together thing.

Guest tears*uno

all very good points, tahnks for replying, i didnt think anyone would get back to this one. naw they really are friends, i even had someone watchign them from a distance while she ditched me that night...and he was jsut talkign to her. the kid does "want to get back with her" though, but she realizes she loves me and not him, so i trust her with that and hes pretty much out of the picture. the mom is the big problem here. I understand exactly what your sayiong SHUTMDOWN.. but the thing is its out of control.. igo out of my way to show her mom i care and be polite and curtious and apologizing, and i udnerstand everything she does, but its to the point i can barely see her out of school, which is quite out of control. i knowi fucked up with the whole going over there thing.. i jsut dont know how to deal with it.

and losing her and gettign over her is kidn of a hard and distant option right now. i lover, shes all i got, and i see her every day at school after every period. i would go crazy, plus it would hurt her just as much as it would me.. i dunno i mjust stuck between a rock in a hard place.

Archived