while you were...

The Leader

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy shit. so (if the title is an attmept to be elitist and not just someone being funny....which it could very well be) this is supposed to insinuate that the people who are out rocking freights are not the same people on twelve ounce....then the first thing i see is a writer highlight on met? that shit is way too fitting.....

Originally posted by boogie hands@Feb 17 2005, 11:20 AM

holy shit. so (if the title is an attmept to be elitist and not just someone being funny....which it could very well be) this is supposed to insinuate that the people who are out rocking freights are not the same people on twelve ounce....then the first thing i see is a writer highlight on met? that shit is way too fitting.....

haha

"while you were on 12oz, we were out taking photos of other people's graffiti instead of actually painting ourselves"

mad anal sexxx

I'm amazed within this culture of abundant sarcasticons suddenly you don't have or recognize a sense of humor.

You guys are reading waaaaaay to far into this shit.

It should be understood that the name of the site is NOT A DISS to the mass machine that is 12oz, the owner of 12oz or anyone who partcitpates on 12oz.

Some time ago I saw a freight with the caption "while you were on 12oz." I got a chuckle out of it and when I was thinking of shit to name my site I remembered that and I thought it would be kinda funny.

I don't really see how that's "jocking" or a "retarded baby". I'm not trying to BE 12oz. There's no forum on my site and I'm not making a profit off the shit. 12oz isn't gonna lose any viewers due to it's creation.

Quite simply: it's a freight site..not a cheap attempt at an artcrimes... more like an attempt to bring a collection of freight to the folks..

Being interested in freights myself I've found a lack of freight sites that are updated frequently in existence.

As far as the Muse Met feature...when the site was done I had more MetMuse flicks than any other writer so in what I suppose is a meager attempt to make the shit a bit more interesting I loaded all those bitches onto a page and called it a feature.

So if you don't comprehend the homage to transit than ignore the shit..boycott the shit -whatever..because the people who want to look at it will.

Originally posted by Judas12oz@Feb 16 2005, 09:13 PM

I'm amazed within this culture of abundant sarcasticons suddenly you don't have or recognize a sense of humor.

It should be understood that the name of the site is NOT A DISS to the mass machine that is 12oz, the owner of 12oz or anyone who partcitpates on 12oz.

Some time ago I saw a freight with the caption "while you were on 12oz." I got a chuckle out of it and when I was thinking of shit to name my site I remembered that and I thought it would be kinda funny.

Well on first glance at the name most people are going to assume it is a diss to the browsers of this forum. Your site doesnt explain what you just explained here so we go off what we see. The site doesnt need to explain the purpose but, if you dont want these assumptions made, then dont create a site with an offhand jab to 12oz. On a side note though, it is a nice site.

Originally posted by JohnnyLode+Feb 16 2005, 11:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyLode - Feb 16 2005, 11:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Judas12oz@Feb 16 2005, 09:13 PM

Well on first glance at the name most people are going to assume it is a diss to the browsers of this forum. Your site doesnt explain what you just explained here so we go off what we see. The site doesnt need to explain the purpose but, if you dont want these assumptions made, then dont create a site with an offhand jab to 12oz. On a side note though, it is a nice site.

[/b]

Hey bro I'm not being defensive I'm just offering further explanation because clearly one was needed.

And if you're someone who spends alot of time on 12oz I can see how you might misinterpret the name as a 'jab', but it should really be taken lightheartedly because that's how it was meant.