While you SLEEEPPP....

Teh0wnz

So last night, I'm laying in bed, trying to sleep..... laying there for a while, the room is quiet. And I hear something walking across the pillow, a bug, my first instinct is to flip out, but I'm not sure what kind of bug it is, so I lay still for a moment.

And it crawls on my ear, I can hear it's little fucking legs, and then I just flipped the fuck out slapped it off my face, turned all the lights on in the room at 4AM or so..... then I proceeded to get alllll the blankets off my bed except the one I was sleeping with. So I look around for a good minute trying to see if I can see what kind of bug it was..... didn't find anything.

So, I put my blanket and my pillow back on the bed and get all wrapped up in my blanket and comfortable. I'm laying here thinking, ok word, there's not a bunch of blankets there's no place for a mother fucker to hide now bitch.... so I'm laying there for just a second, AND THE SHIT STARTS CRAWLLING on my from inside my blanket, so at this point, Ii'm like totally creeped out and kinda mad, so I just grab the damn thing. It was this little click beetle, those kinds that if you turn upside down they'll snap and flip over.

Yeah so that's my going to sleep story from last night, I got that bug and put him in a half full diet coke bottle and put it in the trash, a suitable fate for something fucking with me in my slumber. Post some stories of fucked up shit that's happened to you either while sleeping or just before sleeping. I've got some more to post after while too.

Freaking thing creeped me out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i turned the light on randomly once when i woke up in the middle of the night. there was this badass spider mofo on the wall. so i got my nerf soft dart shooter nd blasted a dart at it. The horrible feeling was if i hadnt of turned the light on i wouldnt of seen it. :crazy:

man....that little click beetle was just trying to make it to the other side of your enormous head and you had to go and drown the nilla in some diet coke????damn! that shit is cruel.

you shoulda just picked him up and put him on the other side of your big head.

nah, seriously...i woulda kinda flipped on the beetle, too. diet coke is a torture fit for neither man nor bug, though. aspartame....yeah...look that up. it's bad.

I already know man.... but still.... it would've been fine if the fucker hadn't stashed out in the blanket I was using.... he could've lived.... but NOOOOO. I told the story about my brother getting the shit stung out of him by a scorpion.

Originally posted by Teh0wnz

I already know man.... but still.... it would've been fine if the fucker hadn't stashed out in the blanket I was using.... he could've lived.... but NOOOOO. I told the story about my brother getting the shit stung out of him by a scorpion.

your bro has nappy knots all over his head...i wouldn't be surprised if scorpions and other insects were camping out in that hippy shit....they prolly' all smell like petuli.

Guest me IS cool

Speaking of scorpions, I once went to visit my grandmother who live in deep mexico. A place that is surrounded my miles of flat fields. Well, one night I came in from outside into the room I was staying and up on the wall near the ceiling there was a scorpion just sitting there. I called my grandmother and she came back with a glass jar full of scorpions in rubbing alcohol.

She ended up putting the scorpion in there and I did not sleep well that night.

so i was in jamaica right and in the first place u cant go to sleep cuz the mosquitos are built like ford trucks and they dont quit,they like american blood,then i went to sleep ,but i left the window open BIG MISTAKE so i wake up the next morning and there's like 3 big ass moths (wich they call bats in jamaica) just chillin on the ceiling and i got up and ran out the room like a baby,you can see the hair all over them shits.

Place: Manila, Phillipines.

Time: 3 am.

Story: I woke up because I thought I felt something run across my stomach. I went back to sleep thinking my blanket was just fucked up.

In the morning I woke up and found a cockroach crushed underneath my back.

motherfucker was crawling all over me all night.

Reaction: Ewwwwww

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

try living in australia in the summer. my bedroom is like the fucking amazon with all the mosquitos, flies, spiders and various other insects crawling and flying around. and that's in the city....out in the country areas it's 1000 times worse

word , so many fucking bugs around they start fighting each other , wake up and its spiders and weird cockroach looking things verses the flys and the mosquitos , all on your quilt covers .