Which Race has the best kids??

seeking

personaly, i think asian kids are cute as hell. i could only wish to have a half asian baby, simply cause it would be beautiful. black kids are pretty cute too, but they dont hold a candle to our little yellow friends. white kids just look dirty and dumb. im talking 1-5 years old...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not fucking kidding

quit making bad jokes and stat being serious. which race has the cutest kids.

yes bobo11, your kids look like mongloids. why? cause they're white, and white kids always have runny noses and shit on their pants. when was the last time you saw an a japanese kid try to eat a worm? never, cause thats some white boy shit to do.

seeking/the exception to the rule

How can you judge all white babies you fuckin idiot..... Im white, spanish, but white..... but I dont care what you are, no race should be judged and put in a certain folder..... and how do you figure spanish OR Japanese kids are the cutest? Ive seen cute babies of all races.... this was just a stupid fuckin topic.... Thats my opinion.... no need to offend anybody.... and I have seen Japanese kids eat worms, and have shit on their pants.... to tell you the truth, I have seen more crying asian babies than I have anything else.... they just scream and scream in the mall.....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Am I the only guy who's noticed that Ja Rule looks like a newborn baby with muscles and tattoos?

Anyways, all newborns look busted, no exception. 3 year-olds are cute, and asian kids are the cutest. They hit puberty and everything goes down the drain, though... Except girls when they hit 16. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived