Which Race has the Best Girls???

TheStupidToy

Some of us like Asians, some like Italians, Spanish, some like blacks, and some even like french girls....... so tell us which race got da bombest girls...... I personally prefer spanish girls..... but my girl right now is mulatto (half black, half white)...... she got da caramel skin.... hmmmm...... rep da ladies..... one....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok check this.... I am a very fucked up child.... ha ha..... I currently live in London..... but I have lived in both America and Canada..... I am original spanish and my accent is that of a Canadian (or American). I dont speak very good spanish tho, but its chill..... anyway, you know how it is.... I am who I am..... cant change shit.

i have a thing for asians. half filipina girls is what i usually end up with for some odd reason. vietnamese girls, italian girls, any where northern, icelandic, german, hollanese i guess.... hahah holland i mean, sweedish, nrwegian, ya know all the blone/blue eys deal. actually, i like hoes in all area codes. hahahah, but mostly asian or the blonde blue eyed thing, and italian. yeah that about sums it up.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by blood & guts

hm, well, it is no mystery to my friends that i LOVE asian girls.

my two favorite girls: korean and phillipino-itallians... :)

heheh my gurl is korean nothin better than ASIANS

Originally posted by SayOne

I like da mix... You know what i mean those half black and philopino (sp?) mixes and shit like dat :crazy:

yo kid!!.....i had that girl ...serious, she was nice to

but on the race thing , it aint about race ,its all about personalities

like that chick pink or gwen stephanie i dunno but they look fun to be with

skinny geek= likes gilrs that just wants to have fun<<remember that song

Originally posted by Devilush

if i was a guy, i'd be with an asian girl. but that is my opinion.

If I was a guy, I'd bang a latina. First on my hit list would be Shakira, then a little bit of Jennifer Lopez just because she ain't all that, but she has booty for weeks.... then after all the hoes are out of the way, I'd settle down with the most beautifulist woman ever: Selma Hyek. She is hot stuff.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My past 8 or 9 hookups have been asian women (with the exception of one puertorrican), mostly Korean, and my current girlfriend is from Hong Kong. Someone please help me, I need to break from this addiction and sample the rest of the world. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived