Which public restroom pooper do you choose?

GamblersGrin

i always have to shit in the morning at work. i can choose the tiny stall cell that makes me claustrophobic or i can choose the handicapped stall aka the handicrapper. i always choose the handicrapper. more room and my smell doesnt waft about me as much. which public restroom do you poop in?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I use the hidden one in the basement.

Dropping a log next to the lobby is not so slick.

(all the washrooms in this building are single toilets)

Originally posted by heavyLox

i went to naked camp years ago as a kid and there were open out houses with multiple holes right next to each other. So you got to poop inches away from other fools. i hated it but i had to be done everynow and then.

I hate to ask but what is this "naked camp" you speak of?

it was really a naked camp, but thats what my sister called it at the time and it seemed to have stuck sdo that what i call it. It was really a quaker type hippie deal to get kids out of the city and into the country. But it did place a high value on what it called the fifth freedom, which was basically clothing is optional. So if you wanted you could do almost any thing naked, swim hike walk chill what ever. there were certain activities clothes and boots were needed and required; using tools and such, axes saws and so on.

it was fun for the most part, and there was a girls camp on the other side of the lake which was fun to sneak to to get to see some naked girls.

But the community poop thing was shock and so were the group showers,too.

F&Wcampola.

Yeah I feel comfortable shitting in not too many places. Unless it is my house or a member of my families house I won't shit anywhere. I used to just roll out of school when I would get them shit pains cus no way in fuck am I going there. Also if people make any noise while I'm shitting I flip the fuck out, ESPECIALLY if someone talks to me or calls me.

i usually try to wait to get home...i hate sitting in a stall (it would be the large handicrapper) and having somebody sitting 2 feet away from you taking a shit. i don't want to hear that, think about that, smell that. i will if need be but i would rather be at the crib.

Hahahahahaha, I've heard stories about Farm and Wilderness camp. I've got a few friends that go there (quaker steez), they say it's wild. I hear that the beach is... interesting. And now, a description of the people I know that go to farm and wilderness camp:

One of them is an overweight lesbian who dyed her armpit hair green, is into wicca, and has dreadlocks; the other is a skinny white kid with red hair who goes to catholic school and has a name belt buckle that says C-NOTE. Very crunchy granola.

Once i was working at one of those buffet type deals where you have to put the food out as soon as it gets eaten, well i had to use the restroom mighty badly so i use the big one, because the small one was taken..when the inevitable happened.

I heard them at first, a slight giggle, then another laugh, another voice followed by another, then the banging started, against the big crapper door, which was 5 feet away from me, so i couldnt push the door closed, i couldnt stick my foot out and hold it shut, no, i couldnt,

in one single bang the entire peewee football team tears down the door to the handicapped stall and there i am, a grown ass man with little 5 year olds laughing at me, laughing at me while i take one, and since i was mid-way into this, no way i could stand up, so there i sat, as they pointed and laughed, i swear i wanted to cry, i started doign some kind of wierd mumbling, just then the guy in the small stall stands up, he flushes, and i thought yes, a grown man, an adult will save me....no, he snickered and as he left the restroom i heard this " Ha......Ha"

Motherfucker.

they eventually left, and one of the little bitch ass motherfuckers closed the door, he looked to be around 2 years of age, after i get done doing whatever, i go back to work, and i stand there, with a tray of food, serving the same little motherfuckers that just busted through the door and saw me taking a shit.

I wonder why im so fucked up now.

181, Disfunctional Individual.

Speaking of girls restrooms:

I admit it, I SIT on public toilet seats. WHY? You cant get SHIT from them. There are more germs on the door handle and the toilet handle. So all you bitches who piss on the seats cause youre 'afraid of germs'... yahll ruin it for me. Just sit goddamnit.

holy fuckin jesus.

people piss and moan that guys are pigs-

98% of the women's bathrooms i've been in lately have made me wanna vomit. The only clean ones that i know of are the ones at school and work, because they're constantly cleaned..

OTHERWISE, like mentioned above..

I shouldn't have to clean up another bitch's piss or shit just to sit down and use the bathroom. I sit, but I line that fuckin seat with some much toilet paper its like sittin on a pillow.

:yuck:

fuck all the dirty bitches that piss on the seat and leave it..

and to stay on topic-i prefer to use the handicap bathroom, but it makes me paranoid that an actual handicapped person might come in and need it, as i sit there, doing my stuff..

A couple of times when I've been in Philly, there's this building right on the Schuylkill River that I've shat in on multiple occasions.

The only thing that keeps the bathroom stalls private is a beam that covers exactly one half of the doorway.

Thats right, only one half. Pardon the pun but it is the most ridiculous shit ever.