Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Which public restroom pooper do you choose?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GamblersGrin, Jul 20, 2004.

1. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i always have to shit in the morning at work. i can choose the tiny stall cell that makes me claustrophobic or i can choose the handicapped stall aka the handicrapper. i always choose the handicrapper. more room and my smell doesnt waft about me as much. which public restroom do you poop in?

2. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i always shit at work, so i can shit and make money at the same time, and i always use the handicrapper..more space...used the least

3. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I use the hidden one in the basement.

Dropping a log next to the lobby is not so slick.

(all the washrooms in this building are single toilets)

4. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Always the handicrapper, hate the smaller ones. It seems like some douchebag always tries to force the door open on me in the smaller ones, like they can't see my fucking feet.

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

the one that will encounter the most people..

i'm bombin, yo :king:

6. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

i have to pee sitting down, so the handi stall is my best friend. usually cleaner and more room to hang out.

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

i usually go to the single ones they have at work so I can have some privacy.

8. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

the handi cause it has extra room or the singles

9. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

i went to naked camp years ago as a kid and there were open out houses with multiple holes right next to each other. So you got to poop inches away from other fools. i hated it but i had to be done everynow and then.

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I have access to the executive single bathroom upstairs.

11. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

We're small, only have one...But these fuckin customers are NOT allowed to use it..Tropical Breeze air freshener does well for those late nights at Jack in the Box..

12. Telo

Telo Elite Member

I hate to ask but what is this "naked camp" you speak of?

13. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

it was really a naked camp, but thats what my sister called it at the time and it seemed to have stuck sdo that what i call it. It was really a quaker type hippie deal to get kids out of the city and into the country. But it did place a high value on what it called the fifth freedom, which was basically clothing is optional. So if you wanted you could do almost any thing naked, swim hike walk chill what ever. there were certain activities clothes and boots were needed and required; using tools and such, axes saws and so on.

it was fun for the most part, and there was a girls camp on the other side of the lake which was fun to sneak to to get to see some naked girls.

But the community poop thing was shock and so were the group showers,too.

F&Wcampola.

14. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

i always hold it til i get home..

Pfffffft poop rule #1:

never, i mean NEVER POOP in public restrooms..

i mean i will take a special trip home for that...

when i was in middle school and high school i would make my mammy come pick me up and go home(if it was bad enough)

15. sneak

sneak Guest

the one with a lock.