Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Which one

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Overtime, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]

its between one with this body style

[​IMG]

or this, just want some opinions...

[​IMG]

the pictures are kinda misleading because im not gonna buy cars that look that nice, just those body styles, im goin to sell the el camino and the rx7 and get one of those three kinds of cars, so i just thought i would ask for some feedback...

i got the amps covered though...

2. Cracksmoka

Cracksmoka Elite Member

get rid of an el camino and an RX7????? are you fucking sick?????

3. Overtime

here is the problem neither car are reliable, and have so very much been tormented over the thought of sellin the el camino (its basically like my child at this point) but i need something that is reliable, and i can get another el camino later, this one was just a lemon,,,

and the rx7 was a 50 dollar car, and thats just profit no matter what i sell it at..

[​IMG]

4. crave

crave Veteran Member

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

so... you are trading unreliable cars in for a vw?...

interesting.

i would go for the first body. i normally like vw hatchback body styles but those ones just dont do it for me.. i think it's because of the headlights.. im not sure though.

6. Manifesto

Manifesto Junior Member

do me a favor and get a mk3.

a mk2, a rocco and especially the corrado are the most unreliable vws out there..
    next to your rx7.

but the car that will give you the least head ache out of your choices is the jetta.
    please swap out the 16v or 8v digifart or cis....and swap in something from the obdII generations...

vr6 please.

g60 is also the biggest piece of crap out there.
    rados are only good if you get lucky and have a wel kept car.
    and they go for a high price, since they are rare and a cult car.

7. Overtime

what are you talkin about, my dad had a jetta for 13 years before it was wrecked, same engine, same tranny, like 180000 miles, totally reliable...and vw's are easy balls to fix...

8. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

well, the choice is obvious: boogie hands.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I know its not an option, but I'm gonna vote for a subaru.

11. panic

panic Member

my honest opinion is that you should spend whatever money you have on your rx-7 and keep it.

but i voted for the jetta (i hope this wasnt supposed to be an anonomous(sp??) voting system.. if it is, Im black and from Florida, with a criminal record so my vote doesnt count)

12. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

13. 455

455 Guest

well, if I had to choose.....I would go with the Corrado.....Jettas' are a dime a dozen and Sciraccos' are nothing but fucking headaches--it doesn't what you do to a Volkswagon to soup up the motor----once the wiring starts to freak out-you're fucked.

Now, as far as getting rid of that El Camino---I would say "NO".--that particular body style had a version called the "Conquista" which was really just a different color scheme with some of the side body molding altered.---it would worth looking into....also....your Elco probably has a V6 or the small 305 V8 in it....and getting parts or re-building it would cost peanuts compared to buying and up-grading a newer V-dub......that's my input for you.

14. FreightHunter241*

FreightHunter241* Junior Member

corrado all the way,thats funny cause i was thinkin about gettin one within a year,but im gonna stick with my crx..

15. Overtime

here is the problem, the el camino has

new engine
    new carb
    new starter
    new alternator
    new water pump
    new fuel pump
    new battery
    yet it breaks down motor wise and dosent run smooth, so its way more heachache than it is worth....and i know plenty about my its body style and all, im an el camino fanatic, but im just tired of this one in particular..