Which one...?

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm more of the out of sight out of mind type of guy. I cant really let myself get too tied down with anything female related due to a bad relationship and some bad experiences with you female types. And a whole distance thing, I dont really know about that, Ive heard of it working and Ive heard of it not working. I had a minor distance relationship, and it didnt work. So truthfull when the cats away the mice will play.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

so i'm the only one who thinks out of sight out of mind? that must make me a pesimist.

guess so..if you know what you have(or could have) then it should make you want it way more when its not there..

Re: Re: neither

Originally posted by ARCEL

like a dog hahaha

yeah

i'll also be like a dog when i chomp your nuts off and chew em up

oh yeah...you don't have any nuts

i forgot

my bad

absence makes my heart grow fonder however if its more than an hour away or so and im not in a relationship with you or whatever your definitley not riding shotgun on the female attention section of my brain. maybe slingshot but anyway.......

pizza...........mmmmmmm.

Guest Propaganda

I guess im gonna have to go with absence. I mean yea you want what you want but knowing you can't have it but feeling that you will down the path grows strong and keeps you going emotionaly.

Archived