Which Dead or Washed Up Rocker Are You?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1182.jpg

I'm Steve Perry.

Rock On.

Ok, something I've always wanted to ask you: what the HELL was up with that song, "Open Arms"? And why does everyone think it's so great? For me, you're a guilty pleasure band, and I'm not sure if I hate you or love you at times, however, many people can't live without you. And also, I must say, despite the fact that you haven't done anything substantial since the 80s, you make for great sing along stuff in the car.

1186.jpg

i'm rod stewart! lock up your daughters!

You haven't released anything truely original in 20 years. I think that qualifies you as washed up. BUT- women love you, you LOVE women (at least below the neck), and there's something charming about you. I dunno if it's the arrogance or the fact that you're Scottish.

1178.jpg

Yah, you were awesome when you were alive. A tad overrated, but such things come from becoming an enormous cult success. However, you never failed to dissappoint. You'll be happy to know they've named an ice cream flavor in your honor.

I would have preffered Frank Zappa, but this works I guess.

1184.jpg

I'm Kurt Cobain!

Take Which Washed up or Dead Rocker are You? today!

Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.</p><div>Oh for christ's sake. Firstly- you may have made a lasting impression on the whole "grunge scene", but like an orgasm, you were gone as quickly as you came. While your self-loathing rock and lack of ability on the guitar holds no appeal to me (even though I like some of your songs), you are immortalized by the masses. There's something to be said for that.</div>

Rock On.

Actually, you're not washed-up or dead. You have a wonderful radio program that plays in a station in Arizona. I'm not sure if you're syndicated or not, but what does it matter? Sure, you seem weird at first, and people were kinda scared of you at first, but you actually kick ass

1177.jpg

1184.jpg

Oh for christ's sake. Firstly- you may have made a lasting impression on the whole "grunge scene", but like an orgasm, you were gone as quickly as you came. While your self-loathing rock and lack of ability on the guitar holds no appeal to me (even though I like some of your songs), you are immortalized by the masses. There's something to be said for that.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose@Apr 27 2005, 06:13 AM

1184.jpg

Oh for christ's sake. Firstly- you may have made a lasting impression on the whole "grunge scene", but like an orgasm, you were gone as quickly as you came. While your self-loathing rock and lack of ability on the guitar holds no appeal to me (even though I like some of your songs), you are immortalized by the masses. There's something to be said for that.