Where's That Quote From? Guess It?

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seeking is corect.

It's the part where Tony & Manny are at the resort and Manny is telling Tony what turns a girl on. You have to flick your tongue out at them. This is in the same scene as the "First you get the money then you get the power, then you get the girls" talk

Originally posted by Pistol

Beardo's is from A Bronx Tale.

A Classic

"He only used three fingers, that all he ever needed"

the best!

All around him is dark yet he can sense the many people he shares the space with. His hands raise above his head and the laser pops flash as he presses the buttons with his complaining, over-worked fingers. Someone must be getting his signal, here or in another land, another dimension, a place where even now the sun is shining and the air is warm... He has gathered together with like-minded folk to worship shared gods. They are gathered close to the front of a large hall in the lee of a great dias, monolithic towers looming on either side. A movement on the raised platform draws his attention as he again ignores the sweat running over his body from his manik exertions during the previous bout of music.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ok heres a tough one. ill give you a hint (sci-fi)

" look, just let me use the phone! i have this voicemail number i can call and theyll explain everything! im here on a mission to figure out what went wrong!" hint 2: the voice mail number didnt exist yet because it was the past and they locked him in the looney bin.

Originally posted by Pistol

Next one...

"Cuz she got a great ass.......and you got your head...all the way up it "

Mmmm...Al Pacino said it. One of his newer ones.

Yeah that was from Heat when he's fucking with that dude that's banging Ashley Judd(yumm).

What about that last one. Here's a hint it from a comedy, a fairly new one, within the last 3 years.

"One step closer and I'ma rip out her ovaries!"

Archived