WHERES TEASE?!?!?

Guest wakassOATH

Guest wakassOATH

hey.. i know you guys banned him a while back... but is he really gone for good??! i though he would be back the next day with a new screen name!

you guys all hated on him.. but he made Chan. Zero what it was.

whatever happened to the good old days of 12oz? i find these days its a bunch of shitty fucks writing "1st" on each thread.. we need a new team of mods to crack down on the bull shit.. cause this forum is going down hill fast..

~>TEASER:lol:K!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

well thank god for that.. i remeber you guys used to delete all "01" posts or whatever.. then everyone started that shit again.. i hate that shit.. i dunno.. i dont find 12oz the same no more.. maybe you guys should ban somemore kids and make it so you cant sign up for a user name

anyway.. is tease really mr_president?

Originally posted by wakassOATH

well thank god for that.. i remeber you guys used to delete all "01" posts or whatever.. then everyone started that shit again.. i hate that shit.. i dunno.. i dont find 12oz the same no more.. maybe you guys should ban somemore kids and make it so you cant sign up for a user name

anyway.. is tease really mr_president?

Wakassoath why you not up on aim anymore? Havnt talked to you for a minute...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Wakassoath why you not up on aim anymore? Havnt talked to you for a minute...

he went through "internet addiction classes".....I'm sure.maybe.

^^^^^I'm goin' to the Suki for free drinks and then going to Moon's for my fifteen minutes of fame tomorrow.......Civilized want's me go rock the mic for a minute with whatever......so I'm down.....

Originally posted by 455

^^^^^I'm goin' to the Suki for free drinks and then going to Moon's for my fifteen minutes of fame tomorrow.......Civilized want's me go rock the mic for a minute with whatever......so I'm down.....

Word...im heading up north to drink with some homies...

Guest l0rdka0s

the peice of shit dumbass moderators banned him for the 3rd time becuase they are loseres and the only veterans who exist on this board are here because they suck moderator dick.

Archived