Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Where's Makros?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by George Dubyah Bush, Oct 13, 2001.

1. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

This is probably a waste of message board room, but alot of people been putting up useless shit lately.......

Where the hell is makros? I think El Mam is moving in on his throne cuz Makro's been missing and El has been really freakin funny lately.

2. he's been around,i,ve seen some pics
    He's just depressed about seyms absence :D

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I was gonna ask the same damn thing. I miss the evil face and the funny-ass pix...:mad:

4. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

difference between makro and mammerro...
    mammerro actually says something...most of the time makro just posts pics. these are funny, but are usually too random. i had noticed that he was missing though. i wonder when he'll show up...

5. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

judging by him he's probably de-throning satan.

6. bug

bug Guest

he's been appointed as Anton LeVey's successor, has moved to SAn Fran, and has relinquished his 12oz throne for that of the church of satan. El Mam taking his place is akin to Leno taking Carsons place.

7. You are all condemnded to suffer the horror of staring at the following gif for even suggesting that I would take Makros' legendary place:

http://www.somethingawful.com/epg/relax/peg2.gif'>

That especially goes to Bug, for even going so far as to compare me to Jay Leno, who sucks in abundance (except for his cool Chin Battlebot thing). Maybe if you'd say something nicer, like Val Kilmer being the second Batman... Anyways, Makros is sorely missed, he was definitely one of the highlights of my 12oz forum viewing experience. Beer,

El Mamerro

8. chizm

chizm Senior Member

i heard that he got caught up in some weird shit with some asians. i don't know the details, all i know is that one night they called Makro's mom saying "tell your son that we're going to come to your house, and stick a knife so far up his ass..." so his parents sent him to a pig farm so he wouldn't get killed.

just kidding, thats a lie.

9. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Personally, El Mamerro is the funniest person on the board. His posts are always top-quality, pee-my-pants funny.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>
    [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>
    [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>