where'd did all you rookies come from

tue skinny

i wanna know. becuase it seems like a bunch of you ants just piled up in here at once thinking you know what your doing and it looks like your becoming the next cooterman on the bench. whats the deal are you all friends or something. cuz it seems that youur all at the same level and have the same stupidity.im just wondering cuz it is getting anooying having like 8 post on the bench with your so called gang banging paper graffiti. whats the deal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you got me......who knows?....maybe they went to the store and got a six-pack of "Graffiti Cola" and there was coupon for free registration to this website....haha,just kidding.

Originally posted by tue skinny

i wanna know. becuase it seems like a bunch of you ants just piled up in here at once thinking you know what your doing and it looks like your becoming the next cooterman on the bench. whats the deal are you all friends or something. cuz it seems that youur all at the same level and have the same stupidity.im just wondering cuz it is getting anooying having like 8 post on the bench with your so called gang banging paper graffiti. whats the deal

you aint no O.G. yourself.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

As much as I like you, tue skinny, you gotta admit you also suffered from rookie awkwardness and said the exact same gimmicky random shit these "rookies" you are talking about do. Hell, I did too, and still do. Just look at the stupid way I sign my posts.

And no, 2 billion posts don't make you a 12 oz veteran if you just registered this summer... if anything it says you post a lot of unnecessary posts.

I personally feel extremely rookiish, and I see you as even more rookiish than I am, so I believe you have no business calling out any other rookie here. Although this sounds like an asshole post, I really do enjoy your stuff... I just won't dig any undeserved high-horse-getting-on. <---- what the fuck did I just say? Beer,

El Mamerro

I got banned from b-boys for critizcing a mod. After a bunch of drama I got unbanned but i haven't returned, that site has the highest suburban thug to artist ratio on the entire internet and serious intelligent conversations are no longer possible. I been peeping this site for a bit and decided to register to hollar at kabar (I dont know him but Im interested in the knowledge he kicks). I haven't wrote for about two years but Im still interested in it and enjoy argueing politics with other writers.

Any of you think your bad cause you got more posts than me step outside, thats called fresh air, breath deep.

yeah theres a big batch of them rookies floatin around...BUT, when we all came in here it was the same way, i think theres a big rush everyonce and awhile, but it gets weeded out and the kids that really read the shit and enjoy graff are the ones that stay...

I am however gettin pissed about people posting nothing threads in my bench..:mad:

other than that, bring em on..

Archived