Where you got your username/I hate the end pieces!

LaCosaNostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was banned on my original user that i had since 2001 by a mod who is neeeeeeever on 12oz any more...

i was banned for a ridiculous and absurd reason..( but sometimes mods do get in that mood)

anyway, i got a new username and was pissed when i did so there you have it.....Pfffffffffft

sarahyoulose:

this one time, about three years ago, i was skateboarding in a bowl, and i wasnt v. good. So i bend my knees as im going into the bowl, and my skate gets the bad case of the "wobbles" and i eat shit..

at this point my friends yell out from across the park, "SARAH, YOU LOSE!'

and forever it stuck

ends of bread suck. ever try to make a grilled cheese with that?

i was madly in love with krs-one and felt 702 would represent my importance

actually some stupid nickname i came up with 4yrs ago

i would have changed my username about 3 years ago (taking a year to understand it needed to be changed) , but it just became a habit of not doing so since i would randomly come on and off onto 12oz

OK so Im lazy and didnt read what yahll wrote, but I will later I promise.

Since I was a lil girl my parents called me kitten or kitty, then I became a non-crackhead then crackhead raver that everyone called "my real name Kitten" then my ex called me Kittie all the time, then I got called Kat, then I went all espanol on everyones ass and started being called Gatita. Gatita means kitten in spanish for the non-speaking spanish kids.

That is my story... morning glory.:crazy:

I like the name SilentBob, it gives me an image of Silent Bob and I'm a Kevin Smith Jersey "trilogy" fan.

Always wondered what Sarah You Lose meant, Kid606 and Lesser wrote a song called "Fuck Off Sarah". Thought maybe you chose that name because someone named Sarah pissed you off.

I chose my name off because when using the internet you sit around a lot, and lots of people are have rotten attitude. So "fermentor" would be me making people/myself sit around and be rotten. It kind of acts as a reminder not to be rotten, too, at times. 666 because who doesn't like Lucifer?

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

You talk a little too much to be dubbed "Silent Bob."

Haha, this is true... But on the bright side... with this name I can chalk up my bad spelling and grammar ("faical"?) to years of e-muteness.. Maybe when I change I'll keep this name aswell and use it to try and communicate soley through these things

:yum: :confused: :mad: .....:idea:

Originally posted by azert

What do you mean by trilogy? He's made more than three movies...

That's why I put trilogy in quotation marks. He's called it a trilogy and it's referred to as a trilogy, after the third film came out he said that was the last and it was an unofficial trilogy. But then he went and made Dogma which wasn't really part of the "trilogy" except that it had Jay and Silent Bob, and then Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back which played into the series.

Archived