Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Where would you like to live?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by oOsoupOo, Jun 2, 2001.

1. oOsoupOo

oOsoupOo Senior Member

I like where im at now because it's got some nice chill spots... graff isn't a BIG problem up here... But i would rather live in cali for the fine weather and girlies...

2. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

I want to move to Chicago or Atlanta. I want to live in Australia for at least a year though.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

3. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

London, England

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

this may sound crazy...
    but Singapore is one fine city.
    I was there for a few weeks and loved it.

I know you may get castrated for tagging
    but I did a bit anyways. And you've got
    to love it when spicy hot asians stop to
    talk to you just because you're there.

mmm...sweet and sour.
    and McDonalds sells a spicy pepper burger.

5. TOY

TOY New Jack

i like san francisco, id move there. i dont know, anywhere else they speak english that isnt hot or expensive to live there

6. IwearPinkShirts

IwearPinkShirts Member

atlanta is cool as fuck. id love to go out there just to do freeways and freights, but living out there would suck. i know mad people out there dying from cancer. the disease control center is out there and yada yada yada...id like to live in south carolina or hawaii.

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

so many places... australia, thailand, japan, germany, brasil, turks and caicos islands, or anywhere tropical...

------------------
    youre fuckin fired bill!

8. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

9. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

japan and antarctica

10. platapie

platapie Guest

um sence i live in hawii already im going to go with calif. i would need it to be me mildly warm where ever i am.

11. phax

phax Banned

hmm... frisco, boston, st louis, new haven ct, seattle, the list goes on... just somewhere a little more urban than where i am now.

12. new haven ct? are you crazy?!?

i am happy where i am now, not in new haven, ct.

13. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

14. i saw a kid get hit by a car today... that was pretty effed up..

15. IhaveaBoner

IhaveaBoner Guest

hahahahahahahahahahaha
    that made me laugh in a non funny thread,, goodwork!