Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

where would the world be without 12oz

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by printer, Dec 17, 2001.

1. printer

printer Guest

where would it be?

2. The world would be exatcly where it is, and i would be more productive, more bored and without red eyes and 355 pics of hot girls in my disc.
    I'd have like 124 or something.

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

id be doing well on finals and doing something more productive with my life

4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I dont know, but i know that withought 12 oz my life would be much worse, i would be more unaware, depressed and angry. I dont think the people who run this get enough thanks, thanks raven, and the crew and anyone else so much for this board, its truely made a difference in my life.

5. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

right now i would be doing something productive like cuddling on the couch with my man. or maybe even doing some homework. or even just watching some television.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

id be on some other stupid graff affiliated message board

good question...
    looks like the answer for tonight would be,"i be more productive."
    we would all be seeing "SHRINKS",letting out all of our problems,
    we would be masterbating more,we would beat more people up,we would be painting....we wouldnt know how to mack to chicks...we wouldnt know that girls really dont like it up the ass,,but will go through with it,like a soldier..:D
    we wouldnt luagh as much,cops would be clueless

7. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

being more creative insted of the being on the computer...and probeley getting a little more sleep.

8. chizm

chizm Senior Member

Miss Cleo could tell you.

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

well...for my reality...in a sad,sad place.