Where were you 9 years ago today?

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

i was 15, on some aegean island with my parents..checkin out the 20+ chicks at the bars and having a weird feeling in my stomach, a mix of envy and desire to grow up...

Guest im not witty

at home watching the most boring police chase ever. i remember hoping that OJ had a gun and would shoot himself in the driveway. remember when the "chase" was over, and they sat in the driveway for hours?

Guest beardo

i figured this would have a low turn out, 3/4 of the people on here were probably 8 years old

i just watched it in the living room, thinking how stupid it was.

6th grade...giving people wedgies and shooting spitballs. the same year i got suspended for aiming and imaginary shotgun at my teacher, cocking it and imaginarilly cocking and shooting her in the head while standing on my desk in the middle of math. huh, same year i got suspended for throwing easter eggs at classmates in the middle of science class...huh, same year i got suspended for getting kicked in the nose with cowboy boots during a kickball game at recess...huh...thats funny. what a year. we all sat in the auditorium watching the oj case on tv. the black kids were happy, the white kids were not. thats funny....

I was in school I think. Not sure what grade though. I forget. But then the teacher turned on the television because we knew that the judge would make that decision that day. Some people we actually happy, like sincerely happy to see that he got let off. Some people didn’t give two fucks.

I guess I wasn't cool enough because everyone who mattered got invited to this girl's party except me.

Sitting at home, I flick it on CNN and see the chase. I call the bitch's house and ask to talk a guy there and let them know what's up.

Next day, I hear she cried because her party was ruined due to all the guys crowding around the television watching the chase.

It was a good revenge.

my first year of college had just ended

i was ready to drop out (and did 6 months later)

i had recently ended a 5 year long relationship

started a new one

my parents were away on vacation

and i threw a small party at the house

it went well

i had also just started graffiti

and i was out of work

most likely under the influence of LSD and National Bohemian

i was only 17.

damn.

question jacking....

Where were you in April 92? The LA Riots after the King verdict

I was driving up from the Florida Keys

and was really scared about heading into Miami.

I guess there were some disturbances going on but

everything in LA was still happening so I had no idea

what might go down.

so where were you 11 years and 2 months ago?

i'm not sure about that one either, in high school, damn.

i'm glad i wasn't where i am now, thats for sure. i thought about this alot two months ago and wonder what it would have been like to be here in LA, being able to see the smoke from my deck, and being in a such a diverse neighborhood.... and i couldn't even begin to imagine.