Where the ladys at this friday morning?

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

really woman(s) your beauty encompasses me like the morning light. Your presence is a blessing and I adore gazing in to those gorgues eyes (screen) that is the window to your soul (screen is probably not the window to your soul). So please beautifull woman(s), bless us with your intellect.

whassssssup !@#$%......

yo......my sincere apologies on not sending you more get well soon love. i hang my head in shame for not.

and yoshy, ey fool.....you best be woman and talking bout a amateur movie you just made......

ey Sooki......when we having babies?

Dickheads it's the fucking internet

Here is something you can't understand, how I could just kill a man

but it would be good to pick up a chick right now

I seriously think 'm going a bit crazy in the head and i can't help it cunts just egg me on

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

help me find a nice guy please?

are you sure about this? I thought I wanted a nice girl, but it turns out they are incredibly boring. I'm actually serious. I'm looking for a slightly skewed hottie now. Got a couple in the sights...pop, pop, pop, pop.

what up olde e.

im chillin. bored.

who wants guys? such a waste of time. im done wasting my time really. all the guys can run around me playing cat and mouse and im just gonna chill. and laugh and look at a guy pull the same moves just on a diffirent girl. and laugh.and if you want the girl with no fucking clothes on, and the ditzy laugh, who says "yeah my mom told me i look like a hooker.." and "ohh i know you.. i slept with your exboyfriend" (to a guy cause your just that stupid and faded).. its all you bro. complete entertianment. cause i dont even have to try and make myself feel better. cause i know im better then her. your calling me? what i cant hear you. what was your name again? im just out to have a good time and get faded. ;]

Hi guy

Things are great in sunny italy. !@#$% shoulda come back the weather is sooo nice so im not lazy and actually get out to paint and stuff.

:D

I'm gonna go pick up T.T Boy at the train station now...and we're off to the beach beach tomorow.

I also got accepted to a journalism program at a school in Montreal. WHooop.

so thats the low down.

ciao ciao

"hey la, hey la my boyfriends back..."

haha

Originally posted by SteveAustin

are you sure about this? I thought I wanted a nice girl, but it turns out they are incredibly boring. I'm actually serious. I'm looking for a slightly skewed hottie now. Got a couple in the sights...pop, pop, pop, pop.

I've had my share of assholes, I'm tired. I'm sure there must be one guy out there who is nice but not boring. I don't mean some poor nice shlep, I just wnat someone who won't fuck with my emotions ya know?

So you got a couple in the sights eh? I hope one is in California, woohoo.

inky!

congrats lady!!

if you're gonna be there, we'll be able to hook up and paint more often at least..

yeah, i shoulda come back

but i had some serious personal shit to attend to..

rome became too much to accomplish on that trip

i will have lots more money and time though

i finally decided to make myself priority number one...what a concept?!

putting my OWN needs before someone else??!!

yeah, so we'll hang out again soon..

how much longer will you be in italy?

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

I'm sure there must be one guy out there who is nice but not boring. I don't mean some poor nice shlep, I just wnat someone who won't fuck with my emotions ya know?

So you got a couple in the sights eh? I hope one is in California, woohoo.

ya got to quit being such a playah first. :lol:

I hear ya though. One might be in Cali. ;)

i think this is my all out 12oz beligerance its all good goodbye party.

what a concept. i remember when i was a little office csr that found 12oz calling in sick.

anyway....

hi Alure how are you?

Ladys from 12ozprophet.com is the flyest ever. Mad cool folks to.

huh...shut up fool.

tease if you even knew what 24 hours of 925 was you would know but you dont so go fucking paint somthing fool and stop trynna act like a wack message board reject. nothing personal. you dont even know fool.

yeah anyway....i have been given the gift of twenty six hours of energy of loud music two cola beverages and 22 beers of several brands with desired effects entailed. its all legal and my prescription was just in at the pharmacy.

i have been such a complete fucking wack asshole on this sight i crack myself up. yeah im pretty annoying as destr would put in person to.

nahhh. i dont even know.

i represent graffiti as pure spirtuality and recognize the convieniance of a message board format.

yeah i really hope i make all this money.....hah. im painting hella houses. bouta lace my ride and shit. had thirty looks from sears employess painted my mom a piece got rolled on by a flat. no flicks cause i didnt do nothing. found the house ima buy hopefully and walked by a cool motherfucking Norte that didnt stress me for wearing blue with red drips on my sneakers.

hah.

hi.

12ozers needa make money together. we should be a focus group like the motherfuckers that run the us goverment.

fuck that. i want a new liver. now bitch. grow that shit mother fucker. i dont wanna bomb iraq.

fuckit.

Representing Georgia Saudi Arabia Massachusettes Iowa California.

Peace.

Archived