Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Where the ladys at this friday morning?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by oldenglish, May 9, 2003.

1. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

Chat amongst yourselfes or somthing.....

its mad charming.....

please?:love2:

2. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

really woman(s) your beauty encompasses me like the morning light. Your presence is a blessing and I adore gazing in to those gorgues eyes (screen) that is the window to your soul (screen is probably not the window to your soul). So please beautifull woman(s), bless us with your intellect.

3. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

come on.......she went to work allready......i need woman.......

please!!!

really, i put clothes on and dont jack off to text.

4. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

in tha haaaaayyyyouuuse

whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssuuuuuppp

5. yoshy

yoshy Member

6. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

whassssssup !@#$%......

yo......my sincere apologies on not sending you more get well soon love. i hang my head in shame for not.

and yoshy, ey fool.....you best be woman and talking bout a amateur movie you just made......

ey Sooki......when we having babies?

7. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Dickheads it's the fucking internet

Here is something you can't understand, how I could just kill a man

but it would be good to pick up a chick right now

I seriously think 'm going a bit crazy in the head and i can't help it cunts just egg me on

8. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

Babies? Hahahahaha, if you can get pregnant ok, otherwise forget it.
    I want a boyfriend first, help me find a nice guy please?

9. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

http://coolwallpaper.com/model/photo/LaetitiaCasta/240/240LaetitiaCasta005.jpg'>

laeticia costa is the bomb, please believe.

:D

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

are you sure about this? I thought I wanted a nice girl, but it turns out they are incredibly boring. I'm actually serious. I'm looking for a slightly skewed hottie now. Got a couple in the sights...pop, pop, pop, pop.

11. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

what up olde e.

im chillin. bored.

who wants guys? such a waste of time. im done wasting my time really. all the guys can run around me playing cat and mouse and im just gonna chill. and laugh and look at a guy pull the same moves just on a diffirent girl. and laugh.and if you want the girl with no fucking clothes on, and the ditzy laugh, who says "yeah my mom told me i look like a hooker.." and "ohh i know you.. i slept with your exboyfriend" (to a guy cause your just that stupid and faded).. its all you bro. complete entertianment. cause i dont even have to try and make myself feel better. cause i know im better then her. your calling me? what i cant hear you. what was your name again? im just out to have a good time and get faded. ;]

12. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Hi guy

Things are great in sunny italy. !@#$% shoulda come back the weather is sooo nice so im not lazy and actually get out to paint and stuff.

:D

I'm gonna go pick up T.T Boy at the train station now...and we're off to the beach beach tomorow.

I also got accepted to a journalism program at a school in Montreal. WHooop.
    so thats the low down.

ciao ciao

"hey la, hey la my boyfriends back..."
    haha

13. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Hope I'm not intruding by responding ... but fucking congrats!

14. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

I've had my share of assholes, I'm tired. I'm sure there must be one guy out there who is nice but not boring. I don't mean some poor nice shlep, I just wnat someone who won't fuck with my emotions ya know?
    So you got a couple in the sights eh? I hope one is in California, woohoo.

15. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

:) Thanks