Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

~~where the fuk did 12oz come from?~~

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FROSTY, Aug 9, 2002.

1. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

K honestly i was just sitting hear burnt out in a high state of mind...
    when i thought to my self.. i wonder why somone started 12oz..
    I heard theres some charecter named raven who is responcible for this websight....

Just wondering does anyone know much about the birth of 12oz?

it could just be owned by police who are trying to fuk us all over, haha just kidding i hope..... but i dont know i like to question things once in a while...

but yah what does anyone know about 12 oz..
    what year was it started, and shit???

ahh fuk, im blazed and confused
    :confused:

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

firsties
    damn the man

3. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

your jut tripping tripping tripping tripping tripping tripig tripigo tripigooogl ripigoooglogogollll ogogoglllllll....riga rigalaligal....no more ....trippps foooooorrrr...yououuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Well, first Mr. Raven created the best graffiti magazine ever, called 12 Ounce Prophet, then after several issues, and with some knowledge under his belt he decided that the internet was the future and 12oz the web site was born... if we were cops we probably wouldn't have been operating with the same level of respect and sucess as we have for the last 6 years... you would have to ask him about the actual intimate details of the birth process

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

ohhhh yeaaaaahhhh:eek:

6. 455

455 Guest

I'm glad this is around,because now I don't have to talk personally to idiots and hear what they have to say-I can just read it.hahaha.......no,I think this board was a good idea,ther are good ideas and cool people who kick a bit of knowledge here and there.....the best thing is that is always changing and never stays stagnet.

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Get some better weed, and think about better stuff! Like how come marshmellows are named marshmellows and why the fuck I have never had a "smore" before.. have you had a smore? I never have... i dont think they're all that anyway. Yeah fuck smores

8. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

come on, any other foodstuff i would be okay with, BUT NOT SMORES, why are you paying out smores?

9. jah

jah Elite Member

what the fuck is 12 oz????

10. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Ok ok im sorry, i havent tried it! I'm going to stop knocking till i've tried it....

But i CANNOT i repeat i CANNOT eat marshmellows raw.. they have to be burnt, or in rice krispies!

11. jah

jah Elite Member

horse hooves.... mmmmmmmm......

12. what they do

what they do New Jack

12 oz was born in my city..

MIAMI represent

it was a miami graff mag started by raven..
    they had some dope mail order catalog too. i forgot the name though

13. postaholic

postaholic Guest

my god = 12oz.

pray to it everynight...

14. sneak

sneak Guest

a complete waste of my time.......but i love it!

15. avils

avils Senior Member

i dont efenm even cafre.. shti the hell p.