where the fuck she be? where sooki and ubej and dee and devilush to?

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got caught with an exploding can yesterday..more like stains all over the forearm..

so my doctor rold me yesterday my collarbone isn't fused back together yet...

it's still in 2 pieces..

it Are Two

oh shit!

but since it doesn't hurt he's not gonna bother to operate

i guess i shouldnt have been carrying my heavy ass bag on my broken shoulder all those nights, and days, and stuff

shit

yo old"e" my bad for bouncing on you yesterday, i lost yall on the way back to the crib, i actually found my way back but yall werent there yet, i posted for about ten minutes but you guys never came . i figured you went and did something else. besides the fact i was hella high. get back at me so we can paint. one.

to tired today.

i was just at the school and trynna pull bread. ended pulling some ass hopefully.

yeah...shit we went to get gas and shit.

im tired and delirious. after that old gold i had when i seen you i pulled a henieken smoked more and drank two 40s of old and a tall can with some whiskey playin vice city.

shit, i shoulda took your number but i got no long distance anyway.

ima be at the spot tomorrow to pull my paper and some ass.

attractive hoes have egos but are really insecure because all they get credit for is their tits and their stink box no matter how much they excel in anything.

ugly hoes are insecure because no matter what they excel in, they're always aware that they're ugly.

intelligent hoes are just smart enough to create melodrama and mental disorders, or if they're really intelligent, they no better than to be social, so you've never met em anyway.

stupid hoes aren't good for anything.. well, their stinkbox is good for guys like tease to get up in, or they make girls that are kinda stupid feel smart.

and most graff hoes just got into it because there's a niche for hoes in every subculture...

always exceptions, but chances are you aren't one

cheers

:krunk:

it's called hoe by defaultism

they're all hoes until they prove me wrong.

the catch is, you're also a hoe if you try to prove me wrong.

she keeps on passing me by... doo doo do dooooooo

what's wrong w/ snow?

rock the house ya'll

attractive women can fuck with your head severly if you let em.

when they do that shit put em on dick rations.

and if shes passin you buy than go pull another woman fool.

dont get me wrong though. im not even trnna sleep on my game. ima ho around to the fullest.

its been a minute.

that they can bro... but it's the modest ones that get ya fucked in the long run.they dont pass me by anymore... i pass them by... well, if they dug me, i would be, but i make sure they dont.

bump for masochism and the majestics

Archived