where tease @

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

too many people are infatuated w/ what goes on in teases life. sure he has brought enough of it on here for people to think about but dude has threads like people genuinely miss him. now thats cute.

http://www.dublin.mothersunion.ie/images/pupkit.jpg'>

fuck outta hea with ur homo shit

just asked if hes still on here

DEAR TEASEOLA,

FAGOHi! OMG ok. So I've seen you post on 12oz, n I jus wanna say I think ur really kewl!!!!! So um i wuz wunderin if u wud hit me up on aim sometime. My name iz GraffKingzHea69420. But yo imma get outta heaaaaaa an go hit sum walls wit hollos.

IBOMBHARDERTHANYOU King Kong Oner

Originally posted by Glik0

DEAR TEASEOLA,

FAGOHi! OMG ok. So I've seen you post on 12oz, n I jus wanna say I think ur really kewl!!!!! So um i wuz wunderin if u wud hit me up on aim sometime. My name iz GraffKingzHea69420. But yo imma get outta heaaaaaa an go hit sum walls wit hollos.

IBOMBHARDERTHANYOU King Kong Oner

u 1 stupid fuck making some fake lame shit up like that, trying to be funny. :rolleyes:

hey king kong, whats up man.

ignore the idiots, they're just being retarded and childish anyways.

long time since i talked to you man, whats going on?

as for me, i havent been on much lately because 12oz has sucked ass lately.

check out the chumps in this thread for examples. bunch of fucking immature kids talking shit for no reason.

yea yea, i used to be one to, but there comes a time when you grow up and mature a little bit and it's not worth the effort to talk shit especially as much as some of you do, go get a hobby besides talking shit to no names on a message board ya fucking dorks.

grow the fuck up already.

holler at me kong if you want to.

laters

Archived