Where should i go to school?

BUCK FUSH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

heres the deal. my applications are out and acceptances are starting to come in. does anyone go to or know any thing about the art programs at the following:

BU

NYU

UMD

UDEL

SMFA

Thanks in advance for any useful information

From what I see here NYU has the best reputation when it comes to arts, drama, film -- that whole bit.

Spike Lee, Jeffrey Wright, and a whole bunch of successful actors, performers, and artists that I can't remember got degrees there.

nyu is gonna cost you an arm and a leg if you dont have fam in NY, although, a big plus is, you'll be in the center of wack ass graf drama, which can be ignored.

BU has good depts as well, not quite as costly, but boston livin aint cheap either

the real question is what is you eild of study, buddy?

fine art or physical therapy...ya i know not really linked at all. i got in for fine art to all of those schools except northeastern and BC, whcih i applied as PT and undecided respectively.

and to the homo who asked why i would ask on a message board...this message board is populated by people who are either in or have graduated from college and a few 14 yearolds like yourself. thus, i figured that i might as well see if anyone has any first hand knowledge of these schools and thier programs because chances are that maybe a few of them have a valid opinion. unlike say a tour guide whose job is to say that thier school is amazing or a 14 year old like yourself. dick.

Originally posted by NooneSpecial

fuck college

Ha ha ha, oh yes....fuck college. Spoken like a true ignoramous.

Remember to tell me that when i roll up in my Lexus and you're at the drive through window taking my order in about five years jackass.

Originally posted by LENS

Remember to tell me that when i roll up in my Lexus and you're at the drive through window taking my order in about five years jackass.

HA!

I WISH, when i graduate i will start off on 30 thousand a year..and maybe if im lucky and sleeping with the right people go to fifty thousand a year..not enough to buy me a lexus.

but we can keep dreaming homie........ we can keep dreaming.

Archived