WHERE SHOULD I GET A JOB???

MOE-LESTER

i got fired last week, so i gotta find a new yob. my main candidates are OSH, Home depot, and tyring to get a job at a car dealership. i can also get a job at radio shack because a homie is the manager there.

any fucking ideas? i dont to desk shit, i like physical work. i got experiance in construction, janitorial, mostly physical manual labor, but i want something a little more civilized than that

hows home depot, someone on here was saying its a shitty yob. why?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Check for "Outgoing Warehouse" positions. basically you help offload, check-in, take inventory, and 'pull orders' for fork lift drivers. damn good pay, upto 20+ an hour if its for the right company. not THAT much heavy lifting, usually just tearing down shrink wrapped items to take count *inventory* 'pull orders' means getting a pallet jack, and just pushing/pulling it to the outgoing center and what not. its physicall, manual labor. but not excessively stressfull/beating. but you do get a work out and the pays great. plus its usually with all other dock heads, so if you smoke, bring two packs, no one gives a fuck.

hows home depot, someone on here was saying its a shitty yob. why?

As long as you know zero about anything to do with anything sold there you should be a shoe-in. But due to your construction experience I doubt you'll be hired.

Ikea does pay well(I dunno how well but it could be $20ishes) but getting a job there isn't easy, especially when you just got terminated as they do several background checks on references.

Get a job as a graffiti removal buffer- they pay good, its manual labour, and you get to see different graffiti every week because you're laying down the new coat.

:smiles:

do what geezpot says and get knuckled down. Everybody does a background check these days it seem.

Heres a thought. Get a job cutting hair in a salon with lots of hoes and fuck all they friend. Go to inovage.com.

People i work for got offices all over. Its dirrect sales. They teach you how to sell, consign you the merchandise and you get paid every day. Not for everybody... you got to have thick skin.... Or do it yourself. Go to the dollar store or something buy a bunch of cheap shit and flip it on the streets. Pack up a duffelbag.... If you decide on this shit get at me and ill school you on the pitch.

I sold a bag of rocks on the street for five dollars. not crack. Im talking about the rocks you find on the ground. I was just able to impules someone enough to give me 5 dollars without seeing what they was buying. I told them it was my "special deal"