WHERE IS THE MARINE!

SIPPINJUICE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

shut up sissy... im fucking with ole dude cuz he's my buddy.

you dumb whiny bitch

Sissy? I could kick your worthless ass anytime. Or did putting in A/Cs give you superhuman strength? And you have no "buddies" Tease, no one likes you.

Damn I was wondering the same thing. Because within the past few days the news said a lot of marines were killed around the Fallujah area. And I know What_Da_Fuck is deployed in that area. When he was deployed in other parts of Iraq, he would tell us how calm it was and how chill everything was. His unit never got one KIA or WIA. As soon as his unit gets moved to Fallujah, he starts talking about how his unit starts getting casualties, etc. Fallujah seems crazy. I wanna go vacation there.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtab|e

Damn I was wondering the same thing. Because within the past few days the news said a lot of marines were killed around the Fallujah area. And I know What_Da_Fuck is deployed in that area. When he was deployed in other parts of Iraq, he would tell us how calm it was and how chill everything was. His unit never got one KIA or WIA. As soon as his unit gets moved to Fallujah, he starts talking about how his unit starts getting casualties, etc. Fallujah seems crazy. I wanna go vacation there.

i was thinkin about taking a vacation to the Caucaus Mountain regions and Palestine, ya down?

I have a friend who is in the Army and was in Iraq for a year. I think the killing still hasn't hit him yet, because he still jokes around about "blowing people's heads up" [no, hes not a sick fuck, at least not on the regular].

My boy was in the Marines during the Gulf War.. thank god he wasnt in any combat type situations thou.. marines are definitely put through worst shit [generally speaking] than other forms of military.

Hope Whatda is okay... I hate Bush and his war. Fuckin dicknose.

he was just replying to that comment about the no firends thing with a laugh...

then wrote something that had to do with the current subject we are talking about..being this war currently taking place.

hope he makes it.....the millitants are gaining power and forces from israil...more fighting is soo to come...and double the deaths..

its hell out there....just pray he makes it back.

Originally posted by azert

Sissy? I could kick your worthless ass anytime. Or did putting in A/Cs give you superhuman strength? And you have no "buddies" Tease, no one likes you.

dont have any buddies huh? riiiight... i dont give a fuck about you bitch or anyone like you. most people are stupid fucks just like you.

you goofy fucking faggot.

If he's deployed in a combat zone

He probably has either no access to the Net, or only limited access to the Net. Either way, sending emails to his girl or his family probably outranks keeping us posted on how fucked up combat is around Fallujah. Of course, getting shot at sucks. Of course, having to shoot some stupid motherfucker who doesn't have the good sense to avoid heavily armed Marine Corps ground patrols sucks. The dirtbags have killed a thousand soldiers and Marines. U.S. and coalition forces have killed thirty or forty thousand people trying to suppress the insurgents, and will probably wind up killing 100,000 or even more, before it's over. I suspect that once the Iraqi National Army gets it's head out of it's ass, the dirtbags are SOL. No more hiding behind the misplaced loyalty of the average Iraqi. They speak the language. They're Muslim. They were born in Iraq. When they catch a terrorist, his trial will last about 15 minutes, and then he gets a round between the headlights with his own rifle. That ought to diminish the terrorists' desire to shoot at U.S. troops a little.

I thought I replied to this already---huh. Oh well.

What is it about my post that's untrue or so wrong? U.S. and coalition troops have killed about 30,000 or 40,000 Iraqis, mostly insurgents, but probably quite a few innocent bystanders as well. When the enemy REFUSES TO WEAR A UNIFORM, it makes it a lot more difficult to tell who's who. So a lot of innocent people in civilian clothes wind up getting killed along with the bad guys. Whose fault is that? It's definately not the fault of the 18-19-20-21-22 year-old soldiers and Marines sent there to restore democracy, law and order to Iraq. All they want to do is get it over with and come home. You can be pretty sure that the Americans aren't running around mistreating people that are behaving, they aren't even permitted to drink a BEER in Iraq, and Iraqi shopkeepers have run liquor stores there for decades. They go on patrol, and the bad guys shoot at them. To stop all the violence, all the bad guys would have to do is simply disappear when the American troops drive by. But, that's not what they want. They WANT a fight, and so, when they shoot at the Americans, the Americans shoot back---with much greater firepower.

You'd think that the OTHER Iraqis would be furious with the insurgents, like "Goddammit, Yassef, stop shooting at the godforsaken infidels! Every time you idiots shoot at the Americans, a bunch of people get wounded or killed! What the fuck is wrong with you? Leave them the fuck ALONE, and they will eventually go home, and life will go back to normal. If you shoot at the Americans again, my brother and I, along with our cousins, are going to come pay you a little visit. I'm not going to tell you again, understand? LEAVE THE YANKEES THE FUCK ALONE. And if one of my kids gets hurt, I'm going to have your balls in a pickle jar, you stupid goat fucker."

I can definately see this conversation happening.

Once the Iraqi National Army is brought online, they will begin to assert the authority of the Iraqi government. The Iraqis do not adhere to the same standards that we do (or at least, to the standards we claim to have) about torturing people for information, innocence until proven guilty, right to a fair, impartial and speedy trial, not incriminating oneself and so forth. They have a rather more direct system---"If you shoot at the cops, we will catch you and then hold Court in the street. If we can't catch you personally, but we know you did it, then your father, brother, cousin or friend will do just as well. So go ahead--shoot at the cops. But your family may well pay the price, just as the cop's family will pay the price if he gets killed by you." There is no habeus corpus in Iraq. There is no Fifth Amendment, no Fourth Amendment. There is not even a Second Amendment. The constitution in Iraq is not worth the paper it is written on, because the PEOPLE of Iraq do not believe in it. The way things in Iraq are right now, it is "might makes right," and any two-bit warlord or imam with a militia and a bunch of Kalashnikovs and RPG-7's thinks he has just as much right to rule Iraq as the legal government.

The U.S. made a number of serious mistakes, and one of them was thinking that the Iraqi army was as loyal to Saddam as they seemed to be. This was really a mistake. Disbanding the army was a big error. It could have been converted to the new Iraqi National Army. What the U.S. should have done was accept the Iraqi surrender, then DOUBLE THEIR PAY and put them to work repairing war damage. Five percent of repairs would be dedicated to repairing and/or preserving mosques and holy places. Ten percent to build or repair schools, police stations, modern jails and modern prisons. Hire any able-bodied man with a serviceable Kalashnikov to serve in a irregular border patrol, and pay a bounty for every infiltrator they captured, every weapon turned in (full market value to the captor), and every grenade, bomb, mine or quantity of explosives turned in. Make all utilities free for several years, keep the price of gasoline as cheap as possible, and hire Iraqis to restore the oil fields and refineries as quickly as possible. Put every farmer to work producing food and pay bonuses for exceptional crop yields. Re-institute the low-cost food staples program for every Iraqi family (rice, beans, sugar, powdered milk, flour/ corn meal.) Offer very low-interest loans for starting family-based businesses. Make foreign investment in job-producing light industry a tax haven for five years, and any business owner who employs more than 100 people, for ten years. Pay Iraqi families (not the kids themselves) an allowance if their children attend school and have no discipline problems.

Reactivate the intelligence services, and turn them loose on Al-Quaeda, offering $20,000 bonus for every genuine terrorist captured. Ship every terrorist captured directly to Guantanamo Bay. The local jails and prisons would strictly be for local criminals.

Anyone caught attacking U.S. forces, Iraqi National Army soldiers or police would be immediately hanged. Any public official who accepted a bribe would get a year in prison. Anyone caught cultivating, processing, transporting or trafficking in narcotics would get an automatic five years.

This program would cost millions, but that would be cheaper than fighting a shooting war in Iraq, and would provide incentives for Iraqis to concentrate on restoring normal life, education, electric utilities and water, agriculture, transportation, industry and socially responsible military and police forces. Violent resistance would be converted to political participation, hopefully. Of course, for any of this to occur, an Iraqi government strong enough to impose law and order would need to exist. As of right now, this is not the situation there.

Re: I thought I replied to this already---huh. Oh well.

Originally posted by KaBar2

"If you shoot at the cops, we will catch you and then hold Court in the street.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.thomas41/images/Judge%20Dredd%201.jpg'>

But on the real KaBar, if Iraqis went back to Hussein's-tactics of running a governement, it would just say that democracy in Iraq has failed. That was a major reason for this war.

Re: I thought I replied to this already---huh. Oh well.

Originally posted by KaBar2

You'd think that the OTHER Iraqis would be furious with the insurgents, like "Goddammit, Yassef, stop shooting at the godforsaken infidels! Every time you idiots shoot at the Americans, a bunch of people get wounded or killed! What the fuck is wrong with you? Leave them the fuck ALONE, and they will eventually go home, and life will go back to normal. If you shoot at the Americans again, my brother and I, along with our cousins, are going to come pay you a little visit. I'm not going to tell you again, understand? LEAVE THE YANKEES THE FUCK ALONE. And if one of my kids gets hurt, I'm going to have your balls in a pickle jar, you stupid goat fucker."

I love it.