Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHERE IS THE MARINE!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SIPPINJUICE, Sep 8, 2004.

1. SIPPINJUICE

SIPPINJUICE Junior Member

maybee im trippin but i havent seen anything from What_da_fuck. Things in Iraq get worse everyday. Cant help but be worried about the marine and how he's doing. Does anyone know where he's been?

2. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

this no b channel zero sonny

3. SIPPINJUICE

SIPPINJUICE Junior Member

where else would it go.

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

5. azert

azert Senior Member

Why the fuck would this be closed??? He's fucking worried about someone's life and wants to know how he's doing. Fucking prick.

6. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I don't know, I think some people from the "morning crew" have emailed him and such, maybe try bumping this in the morning.

7. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

shut up sissy... im fucking with ole dude cuz he's my buddy.

you dumb whiny bitch

8. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

The marines in Iraq of course

9. azert

azert Senior Member

Sissy? I could kick your worthless ass anytime. Or did putting in A/Cs give you superhuman strength? And you have no "buddies" Tease, no one likes you.

10. TheoHuxtab|e

TheoHuxtab|e Banned

Damn I was wondering the same thing. Because within the past few days the news said a lot of marines were killed around the Fallujah area. And I know What_Da_Fuck is deployed in that area. When he was deployed in other parts of Iraq, he would tell us how calm it was and how chill everything was. His unit never got one KIA or WIA. As soon as his unit gets moved to Fallujah, he starts talking about how his unit starts getting casualties, etc. Fallujah seems crazy. I wanna go vacation there.

11. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

im guessing acsessing the internet over there isnt as easy as it is for us.

12. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

As a marine myself, going to Iraq is no laughing matter, anyone going there should have the support of there friends and family. It's fucked up what goes on over there.

13. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

:lol:

Although that is pretty fucked up, I think the average is 2 American soldiers die per day.

14. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

damn, you fools cant help but ruin a thread can you? quit all of your bickering. show some respect.

15. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

haha uh oh ebeefs begin to errupt, watch out, theyll e-rumble!