where does YOUR paycheck go?

CRAMPS

man...every time i get my paycheck its like god sang down apon me with the greace of cahs flow holyness...into my hip ducktape wallet, squished under my fat ass to the bank, into cash form ($100 goes into savings the rest for me) and off i got to the best album store intown "Albums on the hill" where i had previously ordered like 8 new cds i have been thirsting for.

then i go bowling, buy gass and its all gone.

im fucked.

oh and i baught 4 amontobin CDs "bricolage, permutation, supermodifide,out from out where and Pig destroyer".....and the new dillenger the week befor.

im double fucked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My paycheck goes into my checking account.

I also bought "The New American Splender" collection, 7 comic books, takeout dinner a few nights, and the following movies from a "Going out of Business" sale at the local videostore:

Johnny Nmeumonic

Strange Days

The Lurking

Brain Waves

Lifeforce

Narc

With the exception of Narc, these movies suck (haven't seen The Lurking, Brain Waves, or Lifeforce but they look cheesy) but for 50 bucks you can't beat the camp value. Plus the three I haven't seen might actually be alright.

The rest is going towards rent/bills.

the first 700$ goes directly to rent or the line of credit

then I usually blow about 200$ that first weekend on partying and shit I dont need.

Then I'll go grocery shopping and to the drug store and drop another century.

The rest ends up in some stripper's thong.

Archived