where do you work?

Guest whydontyudie

Guest whydontyudie

i work for xbox customer care, listening to stupid people who cant hook up thier xboxes and who break them.

YOU??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by -Rage-

I think this was a thread once before, but the search is fucked up so I can't be sure of that. I just thought I'd take a little survey. So what does everyone do for a living?

I work in a record store and a movie theater. I love my jobs...

[This message has been edited by -Rage- (edited 06-08-2001).]

goodjob tough guys we got new member anyhow so eata dick

Just because you're new doesn't explain you're inability to search for an existing thread...

P.S.: At least I tried to do my search back in June of 2001. Oh wait... you weren't here then so you had NO IDEA how crappy the search USED to be.

FUCK OFF.

its all about working your nuts off at a supermarket

and can ppl plz stop with the work threads. i dont wanna think bout my job cos i hate it and im goin to quit. thanks

I work for a bank's credit card office. Reading people's purchase histories is fun. Some guy lost his card in vegas and was disputing a whole wack of charges, I got the file back from merchant services with the name of the store the charges came from and it was the spearmint rhino! $900 worth of charges too! I make a decent amount of money to wander around looking busy all day. hooray for me.

Archived