Where do you get your jeans

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i only buy levis now, i got some old navy jeans but in my exerience they fall apart real fast, i used to get reject gap jeans from tj maxx but im not a fan of boot cut jeans any more

from now on all im buying are Levis 505s theyre a nice slim fit with a straight leg to let the nicks shine, or 501 if i want to show off my sweet ass, no homo

I like Levis. STF's, 501s, 505s. They serve me well for work, chilling, painting. I only put effort into my outfit when I go somewhere with the lady friend, and I usually wear a pair of slim fit jeans. Some of the slim jeans the Gap or Wrangler make look fashionable, and are relatively cheap compared to similar jeans from the expensive brands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a fan of the Levi's 501 cus for me they're not stupid baggy or sceenster thin, and stretchy enough for bike riding. They also come in colors other than denim blue which I have to have since is a dress code thing for work. Gotta get em in like 30x32 or 30x34 tho which is hard to find. Chaps too cus you can find em cheap at Mervyn's, Kohls and the like.. the other day on the Kohl's clearance rack for $6.00. No joke. $6.

• 4 weeks later...