Where do The Cramps come from?

deph

Where do caps come from.

I was reading some other guys thread... and it struck me, I get my caps bulk from a mailorder company but where do they come from? Cause the paint wholesales wouldnt have caps like new york fats they'd just have white dots on black and pink dots. Also who makes banana caps? where does this all come from? My heads hurting with all the questions inside but if someone could give a serious answer to a down to earth experienced writer it would be nice.

Thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

The people that have this information keep it to themselves, caps are like gold when it comes to graffiti-bizness.

But they are made by some factory somewhere, I guess you figured that out by yourself.

yeah, once, i found a company who made them, and i even ordered some samples. a ton of caps came to my house in a big box...they thought i was corporate. anyway, i tried to order again, and apparently, other writers had discovered this place, and i could no longer get free samples. damn them.

hmmm...

where do they come from?!

theres bound to be more than one maufaturer in the usa alone, not to mention all the other countries around the globe. i mean there are tons of products out there that need caps besides paint, not to mention all the sales in replacement caps.

if casek is keeping quiet, then there is only one other way to find out.

go diggin'.

ive searched and searched and found out where to get them its a place in singapore they have manufactures here in the states but sinces laws prohibit us from having magical elves and small irish green leprechauns we are not alowed to produced more than 2000 of the bana caps their little fingers start to hurt ...so they started production in sngapore and there they train little yellow china kids from birth to build up skills and endurance to help out major cap corporations ....hence: the infamous banana caps . and their phone number is 1-800-little hongkonian

Guest BOSTONIAN

this is a funny thread. i like to think that caps come from government labratories..i mean why not the government controls everything else...just a thought