where can i get paint in new york???????????

Guest 68th

i am over in new york for a while and i was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a name or a number to get some molotow or montana in new york

any info will be much appreciated ,.....cheers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay here yah go , you have to go to new rochelle , and go 150 huguenot ave. now your gonna see a rickels , now behind that rickels is a corolla with no wheels , you talk to my man mest, you tell you know me an hell hook you up with montana ,belton molotow, and hard to find discontued krylon , fo a reasonable price of about 8.50 a can plus a dollar for the black caps on montana. so check him out

mr.abc, i can see your point, but i think that its just a cop out for alot of these euros, ohhhhhh i had to use krylon and rusto wah wah wah cry me a fucking river, if you cant do a good piece with regular paint then you have some problems. i mean come on, paint cant make you a better writer.

for the people who havent yet gone to the scrap yard..they dont sell spray paint there...just bombing accesories like caps book bags markers etc etc...mags,vids,tapes,shirts,Inks specialy for all of you looking for krink...maybe after u buy it you will kry yourself out for wasting 15 dollars for bullshit u can make with shit u have at your krib...haha...to cop montanas and shit like that...try ordering your shit off the net cuz aint no place u gonna find themn shits...

ZesTwoOo PnG :D

Archived