Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

where can i get paint in new york???????????

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by 68th, Feb 4, 2002.

1. 68th

68th Guest

i am over in new york for a while and i was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a name or a number to get some molotow or montana in new york

any info will be much appreciated ,.....cheers

2. metallix

metallix Elite Member

the scrap yard.

as seeking said a long time ago,..go to a pay phone
    and dial 411. ask for directions. cool.

or its on canal street too

3. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

4. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

didnt my thread which was of a similar question get closed?

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

jims hardware and supplies

on frennam st

6. RaiD

RaiD Guest

i wanna be lazy too!

hey can anyone tell me where i can find a can of krylon flat black in northern virginia?

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

colourplace paints
    1452 markham street

just drive up 21st avenue going north , at about the 1300 block and its on the right

8. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

Re: i wanna be lazy too!

he said molotow or montana not krylon..dont be a smart ass, its hard to find in the states but u wouldnt know that, being dumb and all.. i hate people with asshole remarks

9. SayOne

SayOne Guest

okay here yah go , you have to go to new rochelle , and go 150 huguenot ave. now your gonna see a rickels , now behind that rickels is a corolla with no wheels , you talk to my man mest, you tell you know me an hell hook you up with montana ,belton molotow, and hard to find discontued krylon , fo a reasonable price of about 8.50 a can plus a dollar for the black caps on montana. so check him out

10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

THE MARK
    # 120 102 avenue billings st.

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

what american paint not good enouigh for you euros? thats what the kings used back in the days of subway painting. rusto. go to homedepot.

13. sodapop7

sodapop7 Guest

COMING SOON TO PEARL ARTS AND CRAFT FOR ONE AND ALL...[NO I AM NOT KIDDING]

14. I used to work there SODAPOP...Do I know you???

15. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

speaking of the scrap yard and paint does anyone know what they are charging for montana paint there and do they have any gay minimum orde shit or anything like that