where bush is correct

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BOZACK

he also speaks like an ape or monkey creature

you know, at first i laughed when i saw that reply, because it's something i would have typed myself... but in all honesty... it's really not a laughing matter. our president really is a moron... but after all... i must be "misunderestimating" him.

Originally posted by 23578

[b

-perscription drug benefits for seniors

-[/b]

not like i know about what's going on, but has he taken any action about this ? in my town there is this pharmacy where you can go in and get your prescriptions filled from canada. it makes the drugs up to 75 per cent cheaper. they are trying to shut the whole chain of stores down.

Originally posted by shesmyheroin

you know, at first i laughed when i saw that reply, because it's something i would have typed myself... but in all honesty... it's really not a laughing matter. our president really is a moron... but after all... i must be "misunderestimating" him.

president bush is no moron. he may or may not be a good president, but he's not a moron.

Re: Re: where bush is correct

Originally posted by ARCEL

not like i know about what's going on, but has he taken any action about this ? in my town there is this pharmacy where you can go in and get your prescriptions filled from canada. it makes the drugs up to 75 per cent cheaper. they are trying to shut the whole chain of stores down.

drug companies were/are huge contributors to bushs campaigns. right now its huge news all over the place, and its not just confined to canada. france, mexico and others are in the mix too..

the clamping down on canadian drugs has already started as well. drug companies really started crying foul when entire states decided to look into canadian drug plans for all their state employees saving huge amounts of money, and the cracker came when the mayor of new york city decided to look into it as well.

drug companies started really bellyaching, which got the attention of the fda, which has now started to impose selling sanctions. strictly supply and demand from now on, and canadian companies are having a huge problem keeping up with demand (mostly from americans). big debates in congress and the senate.. wall street in involved.. crazy shite.

the drugs come into canada from the states, but because of our universal heath care system and government regulations, the prices remain low, so we can turn around and sell them back to you at a reduced price.

instead of crying foul because they're profits are dropping, they're bitching because they think they won't have enough money for the develpoment of new drugs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/01/business/01drug.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/31/politics/31MEDI.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/30/business/30drug.html

do a search at nytimes.com .. there are a lot of articles regarding this shite..

Originally posted by SODAMYZyrASS

Bush went to Yale and Harvard. I doubt he's really as dumb as hes made out to be.

yeah, daddy's money had nothing to do with that:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i could maybe agree with you if he had taken ANY steps toward making prescription drugs more affordable for ANYONE...this is just some rhetoric...the government is not doing shit to really make that a reality, actually, they are CUTTING medicare spending (the primary health care provider of the elderly)

and as far as not saddling iraq with debt, the administration is partly justifying the crazy expenditures by saying we will BE REIMBURSED WITH OIL WEALTH..

he also has not taken a stand toward debt elimination..he DIDN'T EVEN HELP LIBERIA until well after the crisis erupted.

I feel bad for Colin Powell.

There was a time after the first Bush (elder bush) term when

Colin Powell had huge popularity and there was even talk of running

him for Vice-Prez. Chris Rock made a few jokes about killing the prez

so a black VP would move up to the top prison. Then send him to jail

if you want to, he'd be the king of ever prison he went to. tangent...

I guess it bothers me because I saw Colin Powell as a trustworthy

and honest man who was doing what he believed to be the right thing.

Well now he comes off as a lying puppet because the Bush Thinktank

changes the story while speaches are still being made. I believe a

respectable man has lost my respect because of the people who he

represents. Too bad.

ill give you number one...we broke it, we buy it...the dems battling over this, in my opinion, are looking like babies...accountable funds, yes....but loans...not fair.....

my only question to him, is why are we then breaking the backs of other countries over unpaid debt....i know we didnt invade their country but i think in the long run it would be in our best interest to see stability...isnt that what the war in iraq was about...our long term interests??

number 2 im not as fluent on, but from what i heard there is agreement on persc. for seniors, but the problem lies in the way to get there...gov vs free market...(shakes magic 8ball to see which side George will fall...

i may be wrong, but i think a correllary (sp?) to the not saddling iraq with loans is not taking their oil money. . .

and i totally think that the perscription drug thing is a smokescreen, but it does sound like he's trying, a bit.

it's funny if it is a smokescreen though, because there are like no beneficial elections they could be going for this nov.

as for the moron thing, isn't a moron like below a 60 i.q., i think he can atleast read a bit of what they're pumping him.

-oh, and keeping a voluntary military that has to be another good one, for now. . .

****NEWSFLASH****

He's not really that dumb.... He acts "simple" so that people can relate to him... Why are his approval ratings among the uneducated majority so high? DING DING DING... Cause he's doing it on purpose.

Legacy Scholarship, probably. But he still went to Harvard and Yale...

***Now back to your regularly scheduled programming***

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

I feel bad for Colin Powell.

There was a time after the first Bush (elder bush) term when

Colin Powell had huge popularity and there was even talk of running

him for Vice-Prez. Chris Rock made a few jokes about killing the prez

so a black VP would move up to the top prison. Then send him to jail

if you want to, he'd be the king of ever prison he went to. tangent...

I guess it bothers me because I saw Colin Powell as a trustworthy

and honest man who was doing what he believed to be the right thing.

Well now he comes off as a lying puppet because the Bush Thinktank

changes the story while speaches are still being made. I believe a

respectable man has lost my respect because of the people who he

represents. Too bad.

Dude...a trustworthy and honest man

It's just that Colin Powell always seemed to say what he

believed that was pretty close to what was actually going on.

Now every speach from every political figure seems to be

constructed of half-truths and omissions. At least Powell would

tell it like he believed it.

I guess it comes down to

'if you believe a lie to be the truth, are you a liar for telling it?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, well put...actually through the bush gov Powell is the most 'serious' as you say...i'm just saying that its the Bush gov....

Originally posted by SODAMYZyrASS

Bush went to Yale and Harvard. I doubt he's really as dumb as hes made out to be.

i'm a more elequent speaker than bush, and i dropped out of high school.

someone post the article about bush not being accepted to the local 'community college' law school in texas, right before he was accepted at yale.

bush is a dick face.