when your ride to work is late

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

i get to show up late and its not my fault at all..........

the begining of my work day sucks the most anyhow. when i get in this morning someone else will have loaded my truck, and the fucker will already be running and warm. super schweetttttt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well my day started good but let me list what has happened since this morning...

- one of our drivers had a heart attack while on the job.

- we lost 2 clients in less than 5 minutes.

- i have 10 packages that aren't going to be dropped today.

- haven't had lunch

- i'm going to fire a driver.

- drinking heavily at work doesn't make the day any easier

- there is talk about why are office is still open when we make the company no money at all.

so basically my day fucking sucks. i cant wait to start binged drinking.

I woke up in bed with weave in my face. She needs to cut that shit back. I slept with my shoes on but no pants? Some red and white ree's that i got yesterday, i looked fresh while i was sleep.

edit: i forgot that this wasn't what the thread was about, so to contribute, i hate it when my ride is late also. And then they got the nerve to be like, well you wouldn't get there at all if it weren't for me. grrrr. bitch ill kill you in this fuckin traffic right in front of channel 4 news with a spiked bat and a hennessy bottle. It's all goooood though, cause the car comin out the shop in 2 days, so fuuuuuck you! Painted up, rimmed up, and bammed up, ready to run. Oh yeah, there is a car show today, you can believe some hollywood ass shit gonna be in there, since Superbowl is here. And the Snooperbowl is today too. Raines niggas gonna run you cali niggas.