When your friends get mugged on your doorstep

!@#$%

This fucking sucks.

my homegirls were coming over to chill on saturday night, and one of em got mugged by a junkie right outside of my building's front door.

Luckily for us, she's bad ass and well trained from living here so she fought him off and he only got some lip balm.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah.... I've mentioned this before but I never got a response... I asked symbols if she wanted me to help her get some security hooked up.

Anything short of an Area Denial System.

Well I mean we could hook that up but I don't know how practical it would be in your situation..... ;)

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder@Dec 20 2004, 09:57 AM

That's wack. You need to do like in home alone and tie some paint cans filled with sand to strings insde and when he's on the front door steps you let them go and duck and he gets his face clobbered.

Home Alone is hot shit man, I still enjoy watching that movie.

i really don't need any security system.

really.

my girl should know better.

she and her man got fucking jumped about a month ago in d.c... it was brutal.

fought em off that time too.

i was upset at her for not having pepper spray.

i have that stuff hanging off my bag all the time.

i live in baltimore.

she lives in d.c.

but is about to move to bali.

many mornings while i'm going to work i see junkies going to get testers

I hope not. See, it might switch things up, seeing how the next crew is gonna be running things, and perhaps their point will be that it never changes, no matter who you lock up, so let's start showing other things. But Bowtie is ill, and so is the politics side of things. It should be alright.

i didnt wanna sound like a tuff guy because i own some heat or whatnot,but anyone around here knows better not to mess around or they will get wrecked,its not for show,its all about respect..and in that case i could care less if anyone shoots back,if it gives me the nerve to pull my trigger,then im far past ready to die..i might be a whiteboy from the south..but noone pulls that shit off on anybody infront of my house.damn,sorry for the run on paragraph,i just felt that needed to be cleared up.

fuck a gun i would rather stab someone to death slowly stairing them in the eyes so with each new puncture they can realize that they done fucked up.

but thats only if they did some wild shit like killed my moms.

just cause you got robbed? fuck all that..ill let the poor bastard have my shit cus he must need it more than me. i got cake ill buy more. thats why instead of being a fucking low-life scum talkin bout guns and shit people should just be smart and make real money. but it takes more of being a man to let shit go than to pull a trigger.

yeah, baltimore seems like it's a rough place to be, but as long as you "believe" you'll be okay..i went there last year i think, near the harbor, after not having been there since i was a little kid and it went way downhill. i'll be there for xmas because my grandparents live there, but nowhere near the harbor or the wack areas, not that i know where those are.

when i was a young kid about 8 years old..we had to live in the projects (vandaveer projects- nostrand ave,bklyn) and you would always hear some wild shit..gun shots..fights...a girl screaming like she was gettin rapped...all types of shit...and i remeber one day i was sitting in the living room playing a game when i heard something loud in the hallway out side my door...all of a sudden "bang bang bang" sounded like they were braking my door down..my dad jumps up grabs a bat and opens the door.. as soon as he opened the door some guy fell in..dude was stabbed at least 9, 10 times..there was blood everywhere..he had a big gash on his face..my dad made me leave the room...first time i ever seen a dead body up close...it fucked me up for life...the 1st of the next month we moved out of there..

my homeboy lived on a pretty cutty block in north philly...weird thing was..his crib was really nice...

one night i show up there to go chill...about 20 minutes before i got there, his crack dealing neighbor from across the street got shot in the head on his doorstep...cops were there and i saw the body...

i stopped by the next day to cop some herb and they did a really bad job of cleaning up the crime scene..there was an ill blood stain on the stoop..and chunks of brain still on the sidewalk...some nasty shit...

Originally posted by symbols+Dec 20 2004, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Dec 20 2004, 01:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i really don't need any security system.

really.

[/b]

Are you sure? What about dude who tried getting in the window not too long ago? What's going to happen if you're not there?

While shooting someone for robbing you is harsh.... if it's violent or armed robbery fuck them. Especially if they are some crackhead. Noone will miss them. Except maybe their dealer... ha

<!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Dec 20 2004, 01:43 PM

*yo, villain, how much did that knife run you?

Umm... bout 35$.... just picked it up at the store today.... Probably be cheaper if I ordered it but fuck it.

my lease is up in a few months.

my rent is cheap and i like my tiny little spot.

the upkeep of the building is great

i have lived in this neighborhood for about four years

the car theft was the worst thing i experienced, not that bad all things considered.

i did get it back.

but let's be realistic, anywhere i live there is going to be crime,

especially in this city.

when i was jumped, it was nowhere near my house, in what is considered a decent neighborhood.

i don't feel like i need a security system because i am not willing to invest in an apartment.

i am my own security system, and when i'm not there it would take one hell of a thief to get in.

see, i learn from my mistakes.

Well I don't necessarily mean a security system that is embedded in your apartment. No fuck that. I'm talking a more modular one, that's transportable and expandable. Pretty much whatever you want to hook up.... You can put wireless cameras up and have remote surveillance, motion lights, motion detectors, alarms, smokescreens, lasers, all kinds of sensors, IR, Breakwire, Seismic, Passive IR, Magnetic and Acoustic.... Most of this stuff is wireless now so you don't have to hardwire anything into your apartment and when you are ready to move, pick it up and take it with you.

Something to think about. I like security. It would be good. I don't want to see something crazy happen to you when it can be prevented.