When your friend puts up with unbelievable bullshit in front of you....

Dirty_habiT

I have this friend/coworker... he has this girl that lives with him. She doesn't do shit. No cleaning, no cooking, just asks for handout$ and bitches alot. He fucks her, but he says he hates her, everyday. He's made many empty threats to kick her out. Now when he says it, it's just a joke. I'm around enough to see the mental stress she causes. People don't like to kick it anymore because she always ruins any good mood anyone could be in. It's terrible that my coworker will sit there and tell me that he can't fucking stand her, she costs alot of money, I want her out of my house, etc.... but everyday I go to work, she's still there. And by the end of every day, I've heard her flip the fuck out for no reason. Lord, I apologize, for she must know not that she is a moron. I'd also like to see my friend not come to work pissed almost everyday. I'm glad I'm not controlled by a hormonal urge like that.

Don't get me wrong, sex is good, but putting up with that kind of bullshit really isn't worth it. Amen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I have this friend/coworker... he has this girl that lives with him. She doesn't do shit. No cleaning, no cooking, just asks for handout$ and bitches alot. He fucks her, but he says he hates her, everyday. He's made many empty threats to kick her out. Now when he says it, it's just a joke. I'm around enough to see the mental stress she causes. People don't like to kick it anymore because she always ruins any good mood anyone could be in. It's terrible that my coworker will sit there and tell me that he can't fucking stand her, she costs alot of money, I want her out of my house, etc.... but everyday I go to work, she's still there. And by the end of every day, I've heard her flip the fuck out for no reason. Lord, I apologize, for she must know not that she is a moron. I'd also like to see my friend not come to work pissed almost everyday. I'm glad I'm not controlled by a hormonal urge like that.

Don't get me wrong, sex is good, but putting up with that kind of bullshit really isn't worth it. Amen.

Shit, my boy puts up with it and he tells me

he hardly gets half the sex he should for his

patience. Some guys are just as emotionally

attatched as sterroid-rage victim girlfriends.

Even though they say they want to break it

off, and they've got the world telling them

they don't think it's a worthwhile relationship

for either of them... they'll probably end up

getting married.

People are dumb.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

its kinda like a prostitute...hes payin fo rsex but not with money...altho i never read teh whole story...later gators

9 out of 10 relationships with women are like this. Even if you're not paying money, you're paying something to hit that shit.

Guest me IS cool

Damn that sucks to hear. If I was your boy I'd get rid of that bitch post haste. I mean sex is good but it's not impossible to come by (unless he has problems picking up girls) and I doubt it's good enough to have to put up with her bullshit.

But hey if he really likes being pissed everyday and likes to have the girl in a his house then ignore my comments.

Nah, he just is a rather nice person.... last time he called to police because this dumb girl will start getting violent. But she's like way bitchmade, like if you were to touch her wrong she'd break or something.... but he opted not to have the police take her to jail... which I can "kinda" understand. One of the sicker parts is, she stays at his house all day while him and I are at work, and she "takes care" of his little girl too. So he lives in a house with three girls.... and ever since this girl has been living with him, his little girl has been picking up all kinds of bad habits like lying and not minding.

I know that when I was younger and I didn't mind my parents I'd get the hell spanked out of me with a belt. I guess he doesn't believe in corporal punishment. But you know, I only get my words in every now and then, because I can just go home whenever I get tired of hearing her shit. Whereas, he on the other hand, is stuck there with this psycho bipolar girl.

"You don't care about my feelings..." I dunno how many times I've heard her cry that out in desperation.

Threats are okay as long as you used "I'd like" before. For instance "I'm gonna cut open your skull" DING DING DING ASSAULT. "I'd like to gut you like a trout and then play hopscotch with your intestines" DING DING DING SCOTT FREE.

I have a friend that gets pushed around by his bitch. I've never been in that situation. I either find girls that aren't demanding. Or I make it very clear up front that I'm a grown man and I make my own choices. But I have no problem with a girl leaving. I will go out every night and if she leaves she leaves, I've actually done exactly that before. Works well. I think its too late for your friend.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

its kinda like a prostitute...hes payin fo rsex but not with money...altho i never read teh whole story...later gators

exactly. Kick her out. Spend the money he would have spent on her on legit prostitutes. Ones that LEAVE after the job is done and paid for. Common sense. So common, that I wouldnt be suprised if someone already said this. Damn.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i'm rick james biiitttchhhhhh

<span style='color:black'>Cocaines a helluva drug..

chaaaaahhlllieeee mupphhhheyyyyyy.:lol:

I have always been a fan of the $2 deal when girls get outta line all the damn time. This is best performed when the girl thinks she is the shit and infront of a large group of people.

Tell her. Hey here is $2. Everytime they fall into the trap and ask "What is this for?" You can freestyle the response if you want but here is my version: "That should be enough money to get you a box of juice for the busride home. Get the fuck outta my face bitch!"

Works everytime.</span>

hahaha, oh fuck.... I'm seriously gonna suggest that one, we're gonna have a great laugh about that tomorrow. Also, this girl is what is known as a "dope whore" and by dope whore I don't mean a girl that is "rad" or awesome to have around....

but yeah, you can guess why I don't really hang around over at my coworkers house.

Archived