Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

When your friend puts up with unbelievable bullshit in front of you....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I have this friend/coworker... he has this girl that lives with him. She doesn't do shit. No cleaning, no cooking, just asks for handout$ and bitches alot. He fucks her, but he says he hates her, everyday. He's made many empty threats to kick her out. Now when he says it, it's just a joke. I'm around enough to see the mental stress she causes. People don't like to kick it anymore because she always ruins any good mood anyone could be in. It's terrible that my coworker will sit there and tell me that he can't fucking stand her, she costs alot of money, I want her out of my house, etc.... but everyday I go to work, she's still there. And by the end of every day, I've heard her flip the fuck out for no reason. Lord, I apologize, for she must know not that she is a moron. I'd also like to see my friend not come to work pissed almost everyday. I'm glad I'm not controlled by a hormonal urge like that.

Don't get me wrong, sex is good, but putting up with that kind of bullshit really isn't worth it. Amen.

2. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

its kinda like a prostitute...hes payin fo rsex but not with money...altho i never read teh whole story...later gators

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

4. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Shit, my boy puts up with it and he tells me
    he hardly gets half the sex he should for his
    patience. Some guys are just as emotionally
    attatched as sterroid-rage victim girlfriends.
    Even though they say they want to break it
    off, and they've got the world telling them
    they don't think it's a worthwhile relationship
    for either of them... they'll probably end up
    getting married.

People are dumb.

5. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

dont feel like reading or figuring out whats going on but, boogie hands is usually a good solution.

6. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

i said boogie hands, but that's because it was the answer closest to "explain to her in lurid detail how you will kill and then eat her if she doesn't get a job, her own place to live, and a fucking sense of humor."

but then again, threats are a way of life for me.

7. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

9 out of 10 relationships with women are like this. Even if you're not paying money, you're paying something to hit that shit.

8. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Damn that sucks to hear. If I was your boy I'd get rid of that bitch post haste. I mean sex is good but it's not impossible to come by (unless he has problems picking up girls) and I doubt it's good enough to have to put up with her bullshit.

But hey if he really likes being pissed everyday and likes to have the girl in a his house then ignore my comments.

9. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Hmmmm, sounds to me like he's a...........

BIG FAT PUSSY...

10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Nah, he just is a rather nice person.... last time he called to police because this dumb girl will start getting violent. But she's like way bitchmade, like if you were to touch her wrong she'd break or something.... but he opted not to have the police take her to jail... which I can "kinda" understand. One of the sicker parts is, she stays at his house all day while him and I are at work, and she "takes care" of his little girl too. So he lives in a house with three girls.... and ever since this girl has been living with him, his little girl has been picking up all kinds of bad habits like lying and not minding.

I know that when I was younger and I didn't mind my parents I'd get the hell spanked out of me with a belt. I guess he doesn't believe in corporal punishment. But you know, I only get my words in every now and then, because I can just go home whenever I get tired of hearing her shit. Whereas, he on the other hand, is stuck there with this psycho bipolar girl.

"You don't care about my feelings..." I dunno how many times I've heard her cry that out in desperation.

11. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Threats are okay as long as you used "I'd like" before. For instance "I'm gonna cut open your skull" DING DING DING ASSAULT. "I'd like to gut you like a trout and then play hopscotch with your intestines" DING DING DING SCOTT FREE.

I have a friend that gets pushed around by his bitch. I've never been in that situation. I either find girls that aren't demanding. Or I make it very clear up front that I'm a grown man and I make my own choices. But I have no problem with a girl leaving. I will go out every night and if she leaves she leaves, I've actually done exactly that before. Works well. I think its too late for your friend.

12. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

exactly. Kick her out. Spend the money he would have spent on her on legit prostitutes. Ones that LEAVE after the job is done and paid for. Common sense. So common, that I wouldnt be suprised if someone already said this. Damn.

13. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

i would like boogie hands to smite both of them down because theyre both morons, but that wasnt an option.

14. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

SMITE HER ASS GOOD!!!!!!!!!

nice to have u back ,now go post in the 3dpages!!!!!

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

kick her in the breast