when you thought that it was too good to be true...

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

you had to wake up and realize..youre a loser!

1. i thought i was hookin up wiht this girl, but she's playing a wierd game.

2.i thought that i would be going back to school, but giving my mom my tuition money is gone due to my mom's bank..so fuck school..i guess i'll be paying her bills instead of trying ot make something outa myself.

am i destined to be a loser to give balance to this fucked up planet?

jesus, to think me finding a quarter was a glimmer of good luck.i just had to find this stuff out about my school and though my moms reaction seemed real....i can tell that she had already known.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

you had to wake up and realize..youre a loser!

1. i thought i was hookin up wiht this girl, but she's playing a wierd game.

2.i thought that i would be going back to school, but giving my mom my tuition money is gone due to my mom's bank..so fuck school..i guess i'll be paying her bills instead of trying ot make something outa myself.

am i destined to be a loser to give balance to this fucked up planet?

jesus, to think me finding a quarter was a glimmer of good luck.i just had to find this stuff out about my school and though my moms reaction seemed real....i can tell that she had already known.

it will get better, and if it dosent, kill someone, that way you have a free room for the rest of your life with meals and tv and everything

Originally posted by Glik0

You live in hawaii and have a roof over your head. Unless a volcano is erupting underneath your ass, you have no god damn right to complain.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by unconscience

everyone tells me i'm smart and will amount to something.

LIES I TELL YOU, THERE ALL LIES.:scream:

Yeah generally smart kids end up in summer school.

And have trouble with the whole there, their, and they're thing.

**Maybe they mean you'll amount to something if you fall into a tar pit and become fossil fuel for the next generation?

for some fucking reason, life has a way of working out most of the time. things just happen and flow... (most of the time)... so just have faith that life will work itself out, because most of the time it does.

besides, there are always more chicks... (fuck her if she plays games)

and school enrollment is every semester anyways... so don't worry. chill out. and "go with the flow."

Archived