when you return home

Guest sneak

when yopu return home from a night out, what do u do? personally, its a stop off at the computer for a bit. then its a trip to bed via the kitchen where i proceed to munch and watch a film befor having a play with the one eyed snake and then a fag outa the window. then sleepy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AcetOner

i understand you're european, but that sounded gay to dirty american ears. no intended disrespect, don't sweat it.

no worries.

btw im not european, im ENGLISH!!! haha, suckaaa

Guest fr8lover

get home, piss/puke whatever is necessesary. then ill get on the computer and bum around for awhile, brush teeth pop paxil, put on some music and head off...

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Open the door, walk upstairs change from jeans and shirt into shorts and singlet, have a shower while sucking and icy pole, get back into shorts and singlet, get on the computer and make 6 minute microwave spaghetti, grab another beer, sit on 12 oz for a couple of hours, get a phone call to come out again.....REPEAT REPEAT I normally want to slep when I get back but I wait till the weekday and do all my sleeping in class...

I feel famished as I think of you stewing in your bottomless hunger, Cancerian. You almost remind me of an anorexic beauty queen or a fasting saint or a mother sparrow who can only find enough worms to feed her babies but not herself. And yet I know your longing is not a desperate craving for food. Nor is it a yearning for impossible love or superhuman power or unrealistic miracles. You're starving, you're ravenous, you're mad for something you don't have a name for yet -- a real and achievable something whose existence you've just begun to tune into.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Cry, sleep.

damn.. i was going to say that i cry myself to sleep.

if i'm at my girl's house:

watch mindless TV or a movie, maybe play pinball on her computer.

knock the boots and/ or make out

pass out

if i'm home:

eat

read

masturbate

sleep. if i skip the second to last step, sometimes i'll be laying there not able to fall asleep, tossing and turning. i'll have to get up to get down and then pass out. i think i have a problem. :D

Originally posted by juggernaut

if i'm home:

eat

read

masturbate

sleep. if i skip the second to last step, sometimes i'll be laying there not able to fall asleep, tossing and turning. i'll have to get up to get down and then pass out. i think i have a problem. :D

i pretty much have the same routine i think we all do. hey juggernaut, the term you are looking for is slumberjack, a classic......

Archived