When You Lost Your V

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was 13 and she was 21, built like a brick shithouse, we drank zima and hot damn( hey, i was 13 and she was buying), she thought i was 18, we proceeded to get faded, starting making out,blah blah blah, she tells me, you'll like this one, she says" so whadda you wanna do?" and i was like " have sex?" the most casual and 18ish i could and she's like "me too!" woulda thought the bitch was a virgin too the way she talked. i was so drunk i couldn't even come, dog, i just sat there and pumped the shit outta her all red faced and in experienced. i wish i had the shit on video.......still the number two girl on my "finest bitches i've fucked" list.................:king:

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Zack Morris

i was 15...I lost it in a movie theatre watching that shitty godzilla remake with mathew broderick.

and to make it even better the girl was 13

sweet jesus that was funny!

i lost mine when 2 years ago because im a loser who couldnt score in high school... or , i was a dork , or i could give an abstenance (whatever the spelling is) speech or i could just say i lost it 2 years ago and thats that. jesus , my freind needs to get online so i can not be alone in my insomnia...im still going...la di da di da... oooohhh i could start quoting kids , because that is the best (worst) movie ever!:idea: yikes , i need sleep. yo im str8 loco... yes lets quote big l now... fuck! whatever...

Archived