when you know a girl, and after months of hearing about her 'friend'...

seeking

ever have a girl that you know somehow, through work or maybe school (generally after high school) and after months of hearing about some guy who shes either dating, or is interested in dating, you finally meet him, only to immediately think 'oh my god, this guy is a complete fucking cheese dick'?

that just happend with a girl i work with. we do nothing but flirt like retarded, all day long. she found out i was here, so she happend to stop in, and bring this dude along, who ive heard all these stories about.

maybe i shouldnt make total snap judgements, cause i only saw him for a total of about 45 seconds, but dude just seemed like a complete buster.

thats all.

seeks/live from the office

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I know how that goes...it ussually provides you with all the info you needed to know about her but she kept on the dl..or it could take you a long time, maybe even a fucked up relationship, to find out.

To take that thought a bit further, theres a saying here that in loose translation sais "show me your friend, and i'll tell you who you are"

Have it ever striked you bad that some friend of yours hangs out with complete morons?...its the same thing but multiplied x100 when it comes to girls and their asshole boyfriends.

A. we arent hooking up cause i wont, not cause she wont. she'd be more than happy to let big seek-dog plow through her on my desk... which i kind of contemplated for a bit, but ultimately decided it wasnt worth clearing off the space for.

b. her mom is not hot at all.

c. after talking to him a bit, he's not that bad. i think what happend is that he heard a whole lot about me as well, and was sort of eager to make a 'good impression or something. god only knows why. i feel kind of bad though. maybe he's just lonely and wants friends.

maybe you heard about him because he's gay for you...she's just using the excuse that she's interested in him so he can get to buddy up to you...haha. j/k

i know the situation totally. this girl i know really well...she's currently dating this guy who i was friends with a long time ago...he's a "cheese dick" as you put it. i think she only dates him for tyhe drugs, which doesn't say a whole hell of a lot about her.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by seeking

c. after talking to him a bit, he's not that bad. i think what happend is that he heard a whole lot about me as well, and was sort of eager to make a 'good impression or something. god only knows why. i feel kind of bad though. maybe he's just lonely and wants friends.

That sucks man, i've seen that happen and it's always, ALWAYS ugly as hell. My bitchass exfriend took us to a party once at his ex's house. She was living with her current boyfriend, and this guy was just the biggest cheeseball all night. Just saying really dumb stuff, trying way too hard, and my exfriends took this opportunity to clown him harder than he was doing himself. I just didn't like the whole situation. I mean he really was a cheese, so it's not exactly the same...but still.

Originally posted by seeking

A. we arent hooking up cause i wont, not cause she wont. she'd be more than happy to let big seek-dog plow through her on my desk... which i kind of contemplated for a bit, but ultimately decided it wasnt worth clearing off the space for.

b. her mom is not hot at all.

your a good guy seeks, i got no respect for dudes who try to take other dudes girls. NO RESPECT.

Yeah...this happens way more often than it should. It's the age old "really cool girl who dates huge losers all the time" syndrome. Although its worse when she won't look twice at you, but she continually manages to find these fugtards all over the place.

There's only been a few times when girl I know started dating a guy I'd never met before and he ended up not being a huge cheese dick.

Or how about this...your dating a girl, you break up, and the next few guys she dates are complete losers, even her friends tell you that they don't know why she's dating these dudes, and everyone knows she can do way better. Whats with that?

Girls are ridiculous, I've given up on them for the time being. Almost a year single and going strong.

i`ve been `used` one time. a girl i dig tells me she has to return something to a friend at work. i go in with her. her friend sees me and looks a bit nervous as i`m introduced, shes happy he isn`t. then afterwards she tells me that was her ex boyfriend. girls are evil.

Originally posted by Brandon

Girls are ridiculous, I've given up on them for the time being. Almost a year single and going strong.

you jerk off a lot dont you.:mad:

you know what happens when you jerk off a lot?

God kills kittens!!!

I happen to like kittens.

so if my kitten dies,

i'll know who to blame.:hatred:

Originally posted by pirate

I think its a weird if a girl introduces you to her ex(es). I know I don't want to meet any.:D

Ha ha, especially if it's like that movie Meet The Parents. If some bitch subjected me to humiliating treatment like that, I'd kick her ass to the curb and go to Thailand to have a massive orgy with five certified Thai prostitutes drenched in oil and numerous hits of ecstacy.

Originally posted by johnny

there really ought to be some snapshots of said girl without said dink up in this muther.

yo, hit me on aim sometime and ill lace you with the 'goth fetish' shots i have of her.

for the rest of the folks though, this is all you get....

im getting wierd now a days. the girl is totally cool. fun to talk to, super ill body, but yet its still sort of 'missing something'... i dont know. growing up is wack. i think i liked it better when i was young and got hard at the sight of boobs.

Archived