when you get older, you care less about style/fashion...

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest ArtvandaL

It seems that the older I get, the less I care about fashion. not just me, allot of others I know too, i mean, they dress nice, but its not such a big deal like back in the day. I could rock some wack styles and not give a flying fuck nowadays.

-on a side note, it seems that people (dont get mad, its the truth) that grow up or live in the small city, suburbs, towns, villages, care much less about style than bigger city peoples.

?is it me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

thats odd, i am starting to care more about style/fashion as i am getting older.

when i was in high-school i didnt really care about all that stuff.

oh well i am still young.

that's not true, i used to be totally scrubbed out but these days i dress quite proper. i still don't care about fashion at all, i care about shoplifting.

Before when I was younger I always had my clothes all new and starched ironed and everything. Now it's T-Shirts and blue Levi jeans.

fuck it.

even if I went to the store or something I would look nice. now if i have to go grab something it's grey sweats and an old t shirt that is too small not for style but cause it's old.

Guest socrates

Boxers, shorts, sandals, and the occasional unbuttoned shirt...the outfit for the past month and I plan to have this going until mid-september.

Guest SPLINTER

pistol did you put your cholo uniform out of comission??

if so, you thought you looked good in it, cholos look like clowns, theyre bald, where big pants and funny shoes. all they need is paint on their faces, not that i would ever tell them tho. im such a wuss.

Guest --zeSto--

here's a simple rule to live by:

If you want to get the Higer Class of woman, you need to know Fashion

simply, If a woman can list Smart, Sexy, Classy and Stylish in her list of good qualities, she'll be looking for that in a man too.

i have to care about fashion because, i want to look and feel good about myself. plus, i have to dress up everyday.

for fashion or when i shop i usually look for pieces that would match everything in my closet so it's versatile, it flatters my figure, make sure that it doesnt show too much but shows enough to be a tease, no bright colors because i dont look good in them and its seasonal, and price point has to be good. i dont mind spending money, just as long as it is worth it in the long run.

growing up on hiphop and skateboarding, my clothes hide my figure. only when i wear wifebeaters does my physique get complimented. i care about style, but i dont trip over it. if i have time to get myself lookin proper, i do. but if im not in the mood, i could give a fuck. but even when i dont give a fuck i still look good. GOD DAMN IM A CONCIETED MOTHERFUCKER!! not really though....

THAT'S JAY-Z IN 20 YEARS AFTER HE SQUANDERS HIS FORTUNE ON CRISTAL AND BAD INVESTMENTS...

HE'S CRASHING ON BLEEK'S SOFA AND TRYING TO MAKE A COME BACK...

YEAH I CARE LESS THAN I USED TO, BUT I STILL CARE... JUDGING BY MY POPS THOUGH, I WON'T CARE AT ALL IN A FEW MORE YEARS...

my job kinda requires me to dress nice. my clothes are night and day. work clothes are nice and straight pimpin whereas my "normal" clothes are kinda shitty. first thing I do when I get home is change into a pair of old shorts and a t-shirt. funny thing is when work friends see me outside of work or bike friends see me with work clothes on. I get a lotta wtf dude!?

BTW...Zesto is right about fashion and the high zootin girls. They have this thing called the shoe rule. I know Zesto knows about it.

Guest postaholic

i dont know about not caring about fashion when you age, i know im getting older and feel like i need to dress up a bit more to impress people, its just simple respect. adults dont respect you if you dress in baggy clothes all tha time, or clothes that are all cut up, and so on.

however, i caught that 'fuck it' attitude awhile back, i mean, if youre just going to tha store or some shit, or whatever, and you dont feel like getting dressed up to whatever degree, FUCK IT, just go...

i just hate when people try to point that shit out to you!

"yes mutha fucker! i know im in my sleep shirt!" :lol:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by SteveAustin

They have this thing called the shoe rule. I know Zesto knows about it.

I'm sure with saying the same thing, but with different voices.

*edit -- and it's not just about keeping the shoes clean, that's the easy part.

when im having an "i dont give a fuck day" my clothes consist of grey gap sweats with a grey volcom hoodie and whatever underneath. today, after surfing, i went into the video store with that shit and no shoes. i felt like a scroungy motherfucker but i didnt care. the only reason i cared about not having shoes is because i was stepping on my sweats and i dont want to ruin my shit.

Archived