Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

when you get older, you care less about style/fashion...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ArtvandaL, Aug 14, 2002.

1. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

It seems that the older I get, the less I care about fashion. not just me, allot of others I know too, i mean, they dress nice, but its not such a big deal like back in the day. I could rock some wack styles and not give a flying fuck nowadays.

-on a side note, it seems that people (dont get mad, its the truth) that grow up or live in the small city, suburbs, towns, villages, care much less about style than bigger city peoples.

?is it me?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

3. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

thats odd, i am starting to care more about style/fashion as i am getting older.

when i was in high-school i didnt really care about all that stuff.

oh well i am still young.

4. DMX

DMX Guest

that's not true, i used to be totally scrubbed out but these days i dress quite proper. i still don't care about fashion at all, i care about shoplifting.

5. jah

jah Elite Member

thats because people mature as they get older and realise that some things are just fuckin stupid to worry about....

6. jah

jah Elite Member

7. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

fuck that im gonna save all my money now so when im 40+ i can wear a everyone of the shirts below for sleeping purposes. when i go out im gonna have custom made every thing, and itll be all blends of hemp/cotton or polyester, and some animal skin shoes.

[​IMG]

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

splinter's got a good idea.

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Before when I was younger I always had my clothes all new and starched ironed and everything. Now it's T-Shirts and blue Levi jeans.

fuck it.

even if I went to the store or something I would look nice. now if i have to go grab something it's grey sweats and an old t shirt that is too small not for style but cause it's old.

10. socrates

socrates Guest

Boxers, shorts, sandals, and the occasional unbuttoned shirt...the outfit for the past month and I plan to have this going until mid-september.

11. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

when i was 15 , i wore the same thing everyday , shitty grey hoodie and shitty black pants . today , shitty blue hoodie , different shitty black pants . i never cared!:D

12. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

pistol did you put your cholo uniform out of comission??

if so, you thought you looked good in it, cholos look like clowns, theyre bald, where big pants and funny shoes. all they need is paint on their faces, not that i would ever tell them tho. im such a wuss.

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

here's a simple rule to live by:

If you want to get the Higer Class of woman, you need to know Fashion

simply, If a woman can list Smart, Sexy, Classy and Stylish in her list of good qualities, she'll be looking for that in a man too.

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i have to care about fashion because, i want to look and feel good about myself. plus, i have to dress up everyday.
    for fashion or when i shop i usually look for pieces that would match everything in my closet so it's versatile, it flatters my figure, make sure that it doesnt show too much but shows enough to be a tease, no bright colors because i dont look good in them and its seasonal, and price point has to be good. i dont mind spending money, just as long as it is worth it in the long run.

15. jah

jah Elite Member

growing up on hiphop and skateboarding, my clothes hide my figure. only when i wear wifebeaters does my physique get complimented. i care about style, but i dont trip over it. if i have time to get myself lookin proper, i do. but if im not in the mood, i could give a fuck. but even when i dont give a fuck i still look good. GOD DAMN IM A CONCIETED MOTHERFUCKER!! not really though....