When you first started...

Thought Wrong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went from the unmistakably cool "UZI" to "dvote"(perfect for that dmote bite) then "CD" ,"Ette", the short part of Cigarette to "BOE" to "Jepone" (might add pre jepsy times), then after 6 years Jepardy started up and she burnt me so it's now R....

man that first year when you write whatever pops into your head is the best!

SGT D because I was a little metalhead and I liked Stormtroopers of Death. i think our crew name was LSD because we were in that teenage "DRUGS R SO KEWL" phase.

Then I got up AMO (like ammo in your gun but i found out later it means "I love" in spanish)

And for the past 6 years I have been getting up........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's a secret!

2 of my good mates started writing Hocus and Pocus back in like 1992, they thought they were the shit. Funny thing is most of their crappy tags from then are still up around the old neighbour hood. They then started writing something else that rhymed with each other but i cant remember it off the top of my head but it was just as bad if not worse

lol ^

i went through tons of names

Pulse Kali Jest Joker Kookie SoSo SoSo1 Mistery Dusk Mear Milo Silo

hmm...

its weird looking back (not all that far cuz i havent been writing for more than 4 or 5 years) and seeing the fazes i went though.. the styles i thought were the coolest best ever...