Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

When you first started...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Thought Wrong, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

what did you write? What names did you go through?

I think most of us had some corny shit upon steppin onto the playing field.

Saner to tensor to kowis to cant remember if there were others.

I think my girl remembers, she knows she about me that I dont know.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

kowis? what the fuck does that mean?

my first tag was ICE. super corny

3. ka0tic

ka0tic New Jack

my first tag was razir and i actually made up a crew named the GGs from that video game jet grind radio

4. EGO31

EGO31 Banned

i went from ego31 to 31 to verb to VRB (short for verb and i like it better)

5. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

went from the unmistakably cool "UZI" to "dvote"(perfect for that dmote bite) then "CD" ,"Ette", the short part of Cigarette to "BOE" to "Jepone" (might add pre jepsy times), then after 6 years Jepardy started up and she burnt me so it's now R....

man that first year when you write whatever pops into your head is the best!

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

SGT D because I was a little metalhead and I liked Stormtroopers of Death. i think our crew name was LSD because we were in that teenage "DRUGS R SO KEWL" phase.

Then I got up AMO (like ammo in your gun but i found out later it means "I love" in spanish)

And for the past 6 years I have been getting up........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's a secret!

7. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

[​IMG]
    Home I grew up in.

and at one point I wrote never

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

It's funny that everytime i move, i end up coming across some of my old black books and when i eepk inside...oh man, ha ha ha, some of that stuff is so corny and embaressing but at the time i thought it was the shit

9. space is the place

space is the place Banned

haha man I do that NOW!!

I started out writing Scooby in 1986...that's pretty bad!

10. KEFA

KEFA Senior Member

11yrs ago...nuff said..

11. entertheabyss

entertheabyss New Jack

2 of my good mates started writing Hocus and Pocus back in like 1992, they thought they were the shit. Funny thing is most of their crappy tags from then are still up around the old neighbour hood. They then started writing something else that rhymed with each other but i cant remember it off the top of my head but it was just as bad if not worse

12. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

Please, do go on.

13. EGO31

EGO31 Banned

yeah tell us a story keohaone! puhleaseeeee!

14. vacuum cleaner

vacuum cleaner Senior Member

HAHA mabus was my first name.

Whenever I visit my parents' house, I uncover more mabus mysteries... blehhhh haha.

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

my first ever tag was soulz , yeah from soulz of mischief.