When you first saw hanson and thought they were girls

REGULATOR

i was at an amusement park in tokyo and tehy played that fuckin song Mmbop on this huge screen in the park....as i got off the roller coaster i saw it and was looking for a nice face shot cus i thought they might look hot.....when i got back to the U.S. i then found out they were boys, i was disgusted and wanted to smack somebody with a steel pipe....i can look hella hard at the middle one and i still see NO resemblance whatsoever to a male....the girls who jock him must be lesbians...stories anyone on the first time you saw hanson and thought they might be some hot bimbos, but realized they were pansy boys who thought they were girls

P.S. i think the little one looks like a fat pig nosed versian of the olsen twins when they were young

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i'm a fan of the hanson brothers(aka no means no) from canada..they'll school those little kids.punk rock songs about hockey...and playing it before those little shits were born.

Guest NoamChomsky

I respect them because they write their own songs,and who knows?,maybe some day they will do good stuff.And I think they mentioned Natalie Portman in a song so that gets them points!!

true at least they write their own songs...and they also play own music....so they get more props than faggots like otown who have everything done for them and are faker than bobobi

but this isnt about how they write their own music, its about the first time you saw them and thought they were girls...what were your reactions...how many of you wanted to bone them in the ass becaue they look like easy prep girls

Guest NoamChomsky

Yeah they look pretty androgynous,when i first saw them it was kind of trippy.But wanting to "Bone Them In The Ass" did not cross my mind.

Guest SPLINTER

i never thought they were girls. i didnt even know who they were even tho that sonp kept anoying my ass. i knew they werent girls cuz they dressed like guys and all the girls in my school had posters of them.

holy fuck....i was discussing this same subject not 2 days ago in my friends car...let me re-create the scene.....

Jack: hey, remember back when you thought the middle hanson brother was a girl and you said he was kinda cute?

Tyler: (hits passing bicyclist with stale bagel turns back to jack....) (long pause as i pretend not to remember as i got made fun of alot for thinking he was a girl.....) um.......yeah?

Jack: that was fucking great....

Tyler: you thought they were girls too, admit it.

Jack: (long pause).......yeah, i kinda did.

Tyler: fuck them....

Jack: yeah fuck them....

and all those pictures make him look like such a fucking girl. admit it. if you glanced at him quickly you could make the mistake......

all those photos make me want to stab something.

yes. yes they do.

Guest whoami

which are veronica and which are hanson.....haha imagine if those dudes ever had to go to prison....Cell Bitch!

Archived