When was the last time you punched somebody in the face?

WhiteOx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was in 9th grade..i was on the varsity soccer team and we played against the most ghetto school in our league. the bitch triped me and knocked me down and stepped on my back with her 160lb+ body. so next time she had the ball i punched her in the stomach to knock the wind out of her and then punched her in the face and broke her nose. i got thrown out of the game with a 2 game suspension and she tried to sue me but i won b/c im that awesome. im a small girl too....that bitch left cleat marks in my back.

i have alot of other brawling stories but its not lady-like of me to share

I have yet to see a post by murdersluts that does not mention that "she" has a vagina.

New Years Day. 1am. Some girl accused me of touching her wrong. I didn't. She asked me to appologize. I said "only after you appologize for wasting my time and touching me as well." She went and got her boyfriend. She said "this here is my boyfriend and he could kick your ass" and then he said "yeah i could".. so i punched him in the jaw while laughing (i was pretty drunk otherwise i wouldnt have made the first move) before another punch could be thrown his friends grabbed him and my friends grabbed me.

i want to fight more often.

Last time i punched someone, it was one of my best friends as i recall. I was really pissed off that day, and he walks along behind me and tripped me up for laughs. It was really not the moment. I turned around and punched him in the face. This guy is huge and could have pounded me to pieces. Thank God he's calmer than i am.

sum time in january, it was one of my m8s, he said leave his sk8board alone but i didnt nd he started on me. Now usually i back down to fights and thats wot he expected but he went to hit me nd missed nd i hit him so hard nd in the right place i think every1 was shocked. Ive never knew i could ever hit that hard. and guess wot, He hasnt threatened me since :king:

last week i was at the new harry potter movie and i asked my brother to hold my skittles while i put my sweatshirt on. once i got my arms in the hoodie he tosses the bag of opened skittles into my lap and skittles pour out. my eyes turned red and i punched him in the head and left a big ol knot.

don't fuck with my skittles:mad:

hahaha you just dont do that ^

second last time i punched somebody was when my brother palmed me in the face while he was driving but had stopped at red lights so i cracked him and then blocked an onslaught of about 15 punches perfectly. when he stopped hit him in the eye left, gave him a black eye for the school photos. His black eye was definately worth my bruised forearms from blocking

damn its been a minute....

i think the last time i have punched someone in the face was when me and my boys saw some fool beating up on his wife at a gastation. she was hot, he was drunk, she bought a round of beers for us, and we went our seperate ways. i have since however, impialed some ones head with a bamboo stick, haha, it doesnt count as punching, or face, but it was fun notheless.

about 2 months ago when i had that fucked up weekend was the first time in almost a year.....but about 2 weeks ago i was at a keg party and some dude was acting real shady...and the girl who was runnin the party wanted him to leave....so me n my friend approached him n his friend and asked to leave....they refused...i smacked the drink out his hand....he pushed me....i socked him....he fell down...his boy carried him out....the girl returned the favor....

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I have yet to see a post by murdersluts that does not mention that "she" has a vagina.

ok? whats your problem with me anyways? its not like im trying to meet people via message boards like i told you the last time you questioned why i mentioned i was a girl. i was just pointing out that i was a lot smaller than the person who tripped me. get off it

I was playing hackie sack and accidently kicked this kid in the hand. This

kid was known for being a pushy pigheaded asshole. He started yelling,

I told him to shut up. He pushed me, I pushed him back. He took a swing,

but I dodged when it got close so he just barely made contact. I then

hit him once, he backed up, then he moved in again so I hit him pretty

fucking hard. I collapsed his nasal passages and he ended up needing

surgery to correct it. That was the last time, and hopefully that will be

the last time I have to hit people. I don't like it.

Thats been a long while for me man.....Damn, the last person I stuck in the face would have to be when me and a bunch of friends got into a big brawl with some 'gangbangers' at a bowling alley.......They got the shit beat out of them.....(and stabbed)....Hahaha...

it was in 5th grade... at least at my school the way fights in fifth grade happen were basically you tried to throw the other person onto the ground... this guy was bigger than me and was pretty successful at getting me on the ground and holding me there... but it didnt hurt me... so once i got up he was laughing at me and shit so i guess i was like fuck this so i punched him in the face...

i accidentally punched my friend in the face and gave him a bloody nose some time last year... more like he turned around into my fist as i tried to point at something... like he was bending over tying his shoe or some shit and he sort of swung his upper body towards me as i was raising my hand... and even though i ended up barely touching him his nose started bleeding... when it first happened we were both laughing and then after a few seconds he was like what the fuck im bleeding.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

New Years Day. 1am. Some girl accused me of touching her wrong. I didn't. She asked me to appologize. I said "only after you appologize for wasting my time and touching me as well." She went and got her boyfriend. She said "this here is my boyfriend and he could kick your ass" and then he said "yeah i could".. so i punched him in the jaw while laughing (i was pretty drunk otherwise i wouldnt have made the first move) before another punch could be thrown his friends grabbed him and my friends grabbed me.

i want to fight more often.

i was in a similar situation, but i did it on purpose, and punched her in the pace before she could get anybody.

As I mentioned in that martial arts thread. Twas about 6 months ago.

That whole period of time was a bit of a low point for me, and on this particular day I had been awake for about 3 days straight before hand.

I having a bit of a verbal with this dude from around the way (pretty heated but not very physical, no pushing ect..) He put his hands in the air and I thought he was lining up to throw some. So I hit him a couple times. First one was shit (before that it had been ages again so I was pretty rusty), second one was better and he dropped. I just walked off.

I found out a while later that he was flailing his hands around in his worked up state. He wasn't trying to throw punches at all... but I was pretty sleep deprived and it was begining to effect my judgment. :o

Originally posted by SilentBob

He wasn't trying to throw punches at all...

A shame he got hit :(

For me, there were 6 or 7 guys with ginger mullets after a club and we were all pretty fukcing drunk off rum, so they started beefing and what not, and there was a bit of a tustle and i remember standing at 90? to one of the cunts and just turning and smacking him in the mouth/nose really fucking hard then all his boys jumping me... pretty fucked up but fun.

:D

i hope soon. i have all this pent up anger.

last time was in high school but i hit a girl with my skateboard on the side of her head. i bust it open.

then there was this one time i was going to scrap in front of a bar with two bitches that wouldnt shut their pidgeon ass faces, but everyone had to hold me back. that was so whack.

:heated:

Originally posted by Devilush

i hope soon. i have all this pent up anger.

last time was in high school but i hit a girl with my skateboard on the side of her head. i bust it open.

then there was this one time i was going to scrap in front of a bar with two bitches that wouldnt shut their pidgeon ass faces, but everyone had to hold me back. that was so whack.

:heated:

We could start a club, a while back when i was skating i hit a homeless guy in the head with my deck for getting a bit too close for comfort.. i guess it wasnt all that necissary, but it was either that or climb a fence and .. needless to say im sure i left a mark.

Uhm, two months ago i was in S.F. in front of the (blank) cocktail lounge. My buddy was rapping with some homeless guy and then this random white guy got in my friends face trying to "battle" him. I wasn't about to let my friend get punked so i slapped the dude in the face and then i just started beating his head in (never duck your head down and try to rush someone....ever). I kicked the guy's ass. The only shot i took was from his pussy friend who blindsided me.

This was the infamous fight where about five ghetto ass black dudes were on the corner cheering me on. It made me feel good to have their support

There was this one girl I met at the bar that I drugged and brought back to live with me in my family's town in mexico. I "educated" her by punching her in the face. One time I even cut her tendon in her big toe so she couldnt' run away. It was so fucking funny. I miss that bitch.

Archived