Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

When was the last time you punched somebody in the face?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhiteOx, Jun 13, 2004.

1. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

soccer brawl against some asians afew weeks back....good fun, although my favourite shirt got ripped and cost $12 to repair

Discuss yo

2. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

people know better than to fuck with me.

/believe.

3. MurderSluts

MurderSluts Junior Member

i was in 9th grade..i was on the varsity soccer team and we played against the most ghetto school in our league. the bitch triped me and knocked me down and stepped on my back with her 160lb+ body. so next time she had the ball i punched her in the stomach to knock the wind out of her and then punched her in the face and broke her nose. i got thrown out of the game with a 2 game suspension and she tried to sue me but i won b/c im that awesome. im a small girl too....that bitch left cleat marks in my back.

i have alot of other brawling stories but its not lady-like of me to share

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I have yet to see a post by murdersluts that does not mention that "she" has a vagina.

New Years Day. 1am. Some girl accused me of touching her wrong. I didn't. She asked me to appologize. I said "only after you appologize for wasting my time and touching me as well." She went and got her boyfriend. She said "this here is my boyfriend and he could kick your ass" and then he said "yeah i could".. so i punched him in the jaw while laughing (i was pretty drunk otherwise i wouldnt have made the first move) before another punch could be thrown his friends grabbed him and my friends grabbed me.

i want to fight more often.

5. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Last time i punched someone, it was one of my best friends as i recall. I was really pissed off that day, and he walks along behind me and tripped me up for laughs. It was really not the moment. I turned around and punched him in the face. This guy is huge and could have pounded me to pieces. Thank God he's calmer than i am.

6. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

big people are often bitches when it comes down to it

7. ASH.UGT

ASH.UGT Junior Member

sum time in january, it was one of my m8s, he said leave his sk8board alone but i didnt nd he started on me. Now usually i back down to fights and thats wot he expected but he went to hit me nd missed nd i hit him so hard nd in the right place i think every1 was shocked. Ive never knew i could ever hit that hard. and guess wot, He hasnt threatened me since :king:

8. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

last week i was at the new harry potter movie and i asked my brother to hold my skittles while i put my sweatshirt on. once i got my arms in the hoodie he tosses the bag of opened skittles into my lap and skittles pour out. my eyes turned red and i punched him in the head and left a big ol knot.
    don't fuck with my skittles:mad:

9. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

hahaha you just dont do that ^

second last time i punched somebody was when my brother palmed me in the face while he was driving but had stopped at red lights so i cracked him and then blocked an onslaught of about 15 punches perfectly. when he stopped hit him in the eye left, gave him a black eye for the school photos. His black eye was definately worth my bruised forearms from blocking

10. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

damn, 15 blocks in a row. sounds like your defense meter was pretty high. you shoulda pressed left right square when your special attack meter was full.
    that's what i would have done, personally.

11. cloner

cloner Senior Member

my moms boyfriend..and thinking about it now, theres no way i could do it again, he's so much bigger than me and probably has 100 pounds on me. just crazy adrenaline and shit.

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

been awhile.. figure i'm due :scowl:

gotten close 2 of the last times i've gone out.

once was just defending a homie.

the other was some cats started getting all racial w/ me.

13. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

damn its been a minute....

i think the last time i have punched someone in the face was when me and my boys saw some fool beating up on his wife at a gastation. she was hot, he was drunk, she bought a round of beers for us, and we went our seperate ways. i have since however, impialed some ones head with a bamboo stick, haha, it doesnt count as punching, or face, but it was fun notheless.

14. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

about 2 months ago when i had that fucked up weekend was the first time in almost a year.....but about 2 weeks ago i was at a keg party and some dude was acting real shady...and the girl who was runnin the party wanted him to leave....so me n my friend approached him n his friend and asked to leave....they refused...i smacked the drink out his hand....he pushed me....i socked him....he fell down...his boy carried him out....the girl returned the favor....

15. MurderSluts

MurderSluts Junior Member

ok? whats your problem with me anyways? its not like im trying to meet people via message boards like i told you the last time you questioned why i mentioned i was a girl. i was just pointing out that i was a lot smaller than the person who tripped me. get off it