when theres no room/will u side bust?

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest snafuno

it depends on who the kid is and what quality the piece is...I respect most peoples work, but if it is some wack toy I will definately cruch right over him!!!

yeah. if your shit beats out someone's badly, there you go. I mean if someone is just trying to get up their shit looks alright, their not trying to be copcky but rather trying to get out. leave that shit alone. But I dunno... What ever fells right at the time.

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

i think, if its toy and there's no where else to paint then go over it or sidebust. if its something half decent i think its cool to paint the opposite panel, i know i get hyped when i see a train i painted and some writer from X city did sum'n nice on the same train. then i'm like'cool, my shit got around' and i feel like someone returned a letter or something. but actually sidebusting right next to someone is kind of jocking, like you want people to think you painted with this fool, especially kids that go so far as to mimic color schemes and connect up... maybe someday when so many trains are painted it'll be cool to sidebust, and "friendly battles" or even unfriendly battles will be more common. what does everyone else think?

i want my kids to paint a train with a soccer theme, with goals on either side of the train. kind of a "friendly soccer battle" what does everyone else think

love, your favorite mom

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by SOCCERMOM 1

i think, if its toy and there's no where else to paint then go over it or sidebust. if its something half decent i think its cool to paint the opposite panel, i know i get hyped when i see a train i painted and some writer from X city did sum'n nice on the same train. then i'm like'cool, my shit got around' and i feel like someone returned a letter or something. but actually sidebusting right next to someone is kind of jocking, like you want people to think you painted with this fool, especially kids that go so far as to mimic color schemes and connect up... maybe someday when so many trains are painted it'll be cool to sidebust, and "friendly battles" or even unfriendly battles will be more common. what does everyone else think?

i want my kids to paint a train with a soccer theme, with goals on either side of the train. kind of a "friendly soccer battle" what does everyone else think

love, your favorite mom

is this some sort of odd joke? the first half you talk like your a writer then you switch it and say your a soccermom.

O I THOUGHT YOU KNEW

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

satan- i agree sidebusting is for people who want quick fame but if its someone obviously toy you're sidebusting then fuck'em and jack 'em they're probably making spots hot right now....

electricity-i a re-re? okeh i leave now. i sawry

do i sound 'writer enough' to everyone? you graffiti kids *sigh*

I look at it this way. If there is a clean car I rock it. If I run out of clean ones and one has an open panel rock it. I dont go right next to someone unless I really,really have to. I don't think there is anything wrong to do a piece on the other end of a car the same side as someone else. If that is what is open That is what I hit.

i had a discussion about this with one of my friends a while back..

if its one of my friends hits, more than likely i wont hop on the same car.

the only time i would is if theres nothing else to do at the spot. and if its an older piece i wont even bother jumpin on it. ill try to catch the flip side of the car if possible before i sidebust...

if i have to hit the same side as someone else, i try to make it obvious that i didnt do it with them.

Guest wakassOATH

yo who cares about side busting .. i dont think its a bad thing .. if you have a car thats clean ..take that car .. but if all the cars are painted and you dont want go over someone, just sidebust ...just cause someone has a burner on a car, doesnt mean he owns it.. fuk if the freight scene keeps on getting bigger and bigger (witch it prolly will) sooner or later all the cars will be hit and people will go over wak shit and sidebust just like walls.(so later on i guess all you freight heads who hate side busting are gonna stop painting when one panel is done on each side of the car eh)... now theres a difference between painting the far away with the doors between and painting right next to someone you dont know usein the same colors and using the same uni

what, do you think im gonna go all the way down to my spot, with all my paint and shit and then find all the cars painted.. do you think im gonna say, oh well ..and go home, fuk no.. as long as you dont fuk with the other persons piece or use the same colors it should be ok, and it would be ok if someone sidebusted me in the same fashion .. or if you still dont like that write SIDEBUST!!

i dont hear people bitching cause there clean train got sidebusted, or there wall piece or throw got sidebusted, why are you freight heads so special .. my point is dont side bust if ya got a free car, but if you dont have a free car sidebust all you want

Guest oilcanloyd

There is a difference between side busting and taking the other panel on a car. I dont do either one but Ive never been in a situation where I am forced to deal with that dillema.If there are no clean sides to any fr8s in my normal yard I try a layup etc.

Archived