when the task force comes to your town...

NOVAGIRL

what does the graffiti task force really accomplish? they supposedly initialized it in my city. so what can i expect? and how effective is the bitch? or is it just more idle threats to deter the inevitable? it seems the cities with the strictest rules have the most graff anyways! i'm actually kinda smitten cause this means graff is on it's way up here and i love it...

so what's the deal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cleveland has it... It sucks.. at least around here anyway. - We don't have too many bombers so shit does go up, but it usually gets buffed between 1 and 7 days.

....this is why hardly anyone goes for obvious spots around here and glorifies rooftops and spots only writers generally look.

It might not suck for you though, especially if you have plenty of writers.

we've had one around my city for a couple years now, but they just haven't accomplished much. not yet anyway. the influx of writers within the last 3 or 4 years has exploded and they just can't keep up.. the amount of graf here has about doubled in the last year or so and there's just no stopping it. i've been around since the beginning here, and its just wild to see the progression. the ratio of writers who put in work this year was higher than ever.

they've stepped it up this year though and they're trying really fuckin hard now... building owner harrassment, busting writers at legal walls, half hour partols of some train lines and bridges, negative media campaign... they're going all out. its almost like they're going backwards though right now, but they'll "almost" catch up at some point i think, so all you have to do is be smart about it. don't run rampant like a mad bomber and you should be ok.

they just took it to the next level, now you should do the same thing.

that one extra look over your shoulder, some surveillance may be in order, more spotting, some intellegence of your own maybe.. that type of thing is always fun too..

nice advice bigpoppa.k........thanks and i fully intend to take it to the next level...but i should let the heat die down first...oh hells bells i said right after the wtc bombing that i would lay off the streets for a quick minute like until october...but that was bullshit cause i was drinkin the next day and there a was walkin the streets...damnit

Archived