1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

when the task force comes to your town...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by NOVAGIRL, Oct 18, 2001.

1. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL 12oz Member

when the task force comes to your town...

Discussion started by NOVAGIRL - Oct 18, 2001

what does the graffiti task force really accomplish? they supposedly initialized it in my city. so what can i expect? and how effective is the bitch? or is it just more idle threats to deter the inevitable? it seems the cities with the strictest rules have the most graff anyways! i'm actually kinda smitten cause this means graff is on it's way up here and i love it...

so what's the deal

NOVAGIRL - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. ZackAttack

ZackAttack 12oz Senior Member

ZackAttack - Replied Oct 18, 2001

Cleveland has it... It sucks.. at least around here anyway. - We don't have too many bombers so shit does go up, but it usually gets buffed between 1 and 7 days.

....this is why hardly anyone goes for obvious spots around here and glorifies rooftops and spots only writers generally look.

It might not suck for you though, especially if you have plenty of writers.

ZackAttack - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 12oz Senior Member

inkjunkie34 - Replied Oct 18, 2001

if you run and they do catch you...can they also charge you with resisting arrest

inkjunkie34 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Oct 18, 2001

the lines at dunkin donuts get fugged to hell..

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 12oz Member

aztek4two1 - Replied Oct 18, 2001

holla

aztek4two1 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k 12oz Elite Member

bigpoppa.k - Replied Oct 19, 2001

we've had one around my city for a couple years now, but they just haven't accomplished much. not yet anyway. the influx of writers within the last 3 or 4 years has exploded and they just can't keep up.. the amount of graf here has about doubled in the last year or so and there's just no stopping it. i've been around since the beginning here, and its just wild to see the progression. the ratio of writers who put in work this year was higher than ever.
    they've stepped it up this year though and they're trying really fuckin hard now... building owner harrassment, busting writers at legal walls, half hour partols of some train lines and bridges, negative media campaign... they're going all out. its almost like they're going backwards though right now, but they'll "almost" catch up at some point i think, so all you have to do is be smart about it. don't run rampant like a mad bomber and you should be ok.
    they just took it to the next level, now you should do the same thing.
    that one extra look over your shoulder, some surveillance may be in order, more spotting, some intellegence of your own maybe.. that type of thing is always fun too..

bigpoppa.k - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. avils

avils 12oz Senior Member

avils - Replied Oct 19, 2001

true. true

avils - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL 12oz Member

NOVAGIRL - Replied Oct 19, 2001

nice advice bigpoppa.k........thanks and i fully intend to take it to the next level...but i should let the heat die down first...oh hells bells i said right after the wtc bombing that i would lay off the streets for a quick minute like until october...but that was bullshit cause i was drinkin the next day and there a was walkin the streets...damnit

NOVAGIRL - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: